Zlatan in Chelsea link (1 Viewer)

IlDivinCodino

f**king hot prospect
Mar 5, 2006
haha.........zlatan's exactly alike
take a look at how he was bitching for the new contract and finally got it

more than double from what he was earning
and based on his performance.........OMG!!!
nways, i aint wanna argue with a ibra fan
i just wanted a del piero replacement

forza ZLATAN if he can proof himself otherwise he can suck on his own dick for all i care

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jul 28, 2002
Dont get me wrong i am not exactly a ibra fan, but logically speaking, cassano is a rung lower than ibra for what we need and want.

You are totally right tho, we will soon need a classic juve number ten. But in no way is the little brat a classic juve ten.

That would be like giving the keys to a bugatti veyron to a chav. Wrong.

Guzzler

Apr 14, 2006
I agree. Zlatan has a great set of feet on him and technically way ahead of Cassano. It looks like he may quite f@*king around and put the head down and commit to Juve.

Media reports in Italy claim he is ready to pen fresh terms at delle Alpi

IlDivinCodino

f**king hot prospect
Mar 5, 2006
he's a trouble maker i agree but people tend to mature
the way he's in real is great
trains and behaves well........and we all knew what a bright prospect he was in the past when he was under totti's preaching and crapello's coaching
and dont you forget the way he played in euro2004
i was freakin pissed with the entire azurri but he kept me loving this nation

Jul 28, 2002
i think the days of the classic sweeper are gone, there are no more beckenbaurs to warrant a defender gettting a number 10.

IlDivinCodino

f**king hot prospect
Mar 5, 2006
sigh..........
i still have somethingto say about cassano though
he might not be the ideal striker but he's one who can do marvel
forget about proven qualities such as gilardino
cassano can work magic when he's needed to
zlatan on the other hand, when juve's in deep shit.......he tend to panic and try to do wonders but end up screwing the entire team

Jul 28, 2002
cassano hasnt exactly proven he has the metal when under pressure yet. He hasnt had the entire weight of the champions league trophy on him, which is in effect what he has to do the last two years, thanks to crapellos long ball love.

Jul 28, 2002
Italy doent exaclty have many young Defenders to call upon.

Attacking wise there are plenty, they jus never get the chance until they are older.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Not that I disagree with you guys, but please cut the "crapello"-speak... Criticism and insult are two different things, and the latter violates forum rules.

The fact remains that although we may have our serious issues with how the team is managed, this is a Juve fan site ... so we should at least show some half-hearted due respect to players and staff that doesn't turn to insults.

Jul 28, 2002
Guzzler said:
My bet for the next recipient of the Number 10 jersey is Paolucci, classy player with the Primivera Team.
Inside info hey, why do u think Master Paolucci is the next heir to the #10 jersey?

Jul 28, 2002
swag said:
Not that I disagree with you guys, but please cut the "crapello"-speak... Criticism and insult are two different things, and the latter violates forum rules.

The fact remains that although we may have our serious issues with how the team is managed, this is a Juve fan site ... so we should at least show some half-hearted due respect to players and staff that doesn't turn to insults.
TO be fair mate, ive used the term crappello back in the day when he managed roma.

But the crappello will be cut.

IlDivinCodino

f**king hot prospect
Mar 5, 2006
swag said:

geez.........thats tight but i guess i can manage somehow
at least cut me some slack and let me do it one last time.........

[deep breath]............CRAPELLO!!!

ok........i am cool

Jul 12, 2002
Guzzler said:
My bet for the next recipient of the Number 10 jersey is Paolucci, classy player with the Primivera Team.
If you knew anything about player developement at Juve, you wouldn't think that. Primavera players inevitably get loaned out, then sold. Even great players like Maresca and Miccoli. One reason why we never win in Europe is that our squad contains virutally no homegrown talent. Even Madrid has Raul, we have Landry Bonnefoi.

jaansu

Jul 12, 2002
Ian said:
If you knew anything about player developement at Juve, you wouldn't think that. Primavera players inevitably get loaned out, then sold. Even great players like Maresca and Miccoli. One reason why we never win in Europe is that our squad contains virutally no homegrown talent. Even Madrid has Raul, we have Landry Bonnefoi.
This is what needs to change at the club. We need to stop loaning out players with potential and develop them at the club. This is the only way to ensure success in Europe and at home. I reckon the older players find it more difficult to turn it on in Serie A on a Sat/Sun and then again in the CL on a Tue/Wed.

Also if we show these young players we believe in them then they might grow to their full potential at Juve and not at some other club.

After all what does Juventus mean? YOUTH

BTW Good to see you are still here Ian. I hope you haven't turned into a Man U fan!!!

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Zlatan haters: Does this remind you of a similar situation? Big players go through big slumps when the mood aint right. Cap and Mancini arent exactly the ones to stand behind players with morale support. Sure they play them game in game out but that is not enough to jumpstart a players fire. Adriano's situation is exactly the same as the Abe's : Cant finish a single ball, cant control any thing, Complete Passing Failure,Changed his hairstyle,Hated by the fans, Admired by Abramovich and he is willing to pay £35m, They both have scored 3 goals.

The similaraties are clone like with the only difference being adriano is colored and the Abe is a white Boy. They both have hella skillz and everyone knows it. Plus everyone knows that if they leave they are going to regret it.....so why dont we solve the situation at its root and just get rid of The Don? Obvioulsy all our players minus DP,ZamBo, & Canna have been playing below Par. Mabey Juve needs a fresh new coach with great ideas and tactics, mabey we need to get younger players and allow the to flourish and have fun out there. at least it would be fun to watch than our boring ass play nowadays.......

Adriano and Zlatan are two players that any club would take in a Nano-Second but it is too obvious that the enviornment the "Coach" has impemented in the club has been disatstorus on them.....The Don must be shown the door, A fresh new coach and younger players must be introduced to rejuvinate the Old Lady....Not old players who gots 2 years till they retire...come on Moggi give me a friggin break....

Forza Juventus!!

Adriano-Inter row erupts

Saturday 15 April, 2006

Yesterday’s derby defeat has opened up a bitter split within the Inter camp, as Adriano threatened to leave and President Giacinto Facchetti confirmed it was a possibility.

“I am an Inter player and have always held the club colours in my heart,” the Brazilian told ‘Guida al Campionato’ following last night’s 1-0 defeat to Milan.

“If the fans no longer want me here, then they should say it to my face and I’ll go. I am sick of people putting all the blame on me when we lose, as a team should share the responsibility for success and failure.”

L’Imperatore has been on poor form for most of the season and has only scored three Serie A goals in 2006 amid well-publicised personal problems.

The Nerazzurri supporters have turned on the former hero recently and the Curva Nord was left empty during the derby in protest at their Champions League exit to Villarreal.

It was reported that after that match in Spain, Adriano came to blows with teammate Juan Sebastian Veron.

“Unfortunately, there are difficult moments in life and that is when you find out who your friends are. I have personally gone through a very tough two and a half months. I’m a player who can do absolutely anything if I am smiling and laughing. If I’m not happy, then everything becomes more of a struggle.”

Inter were expected to come out in support of their star striker, but President Facchetti’s comments are a siren song to Chelsea and Real Madrid.

“You have to find happiness within yourself,” he insisted. “Nobody said that he has to leave, but if the Adriano we all know and love returns, then we’re happy to keep him.”

The 24-year-old Brazilian has been a long-term transfer target for Roman Abramovich, who could tempt Inter into a sale for around £35m.

Huuuummmm??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)