Zlatan in Chelsea link (3 Viewers)

Sep 28, 2002
Mr. Gol said:
Fair enough. Although Ibrahimovic has not even nearly reached his peak, such enormous amounts of money PLUS one or more players we need would be too good to refuse.
...and too stupid to offer. its chelsea but still. besides, mourinho never showed he;s a fan of zlatan, unlike with essien, when it was clear that chelsea will do anything to sign ghanian.

and after the crap season zlatan is having we should we happy if we get 20m alone.

Sep 28, 2002
Jeeks said:
If we get Robben and Gallas for Zlatan with a sum of cash, it is a great deal. But still we would need a forward, who can it be?
you wont get that forget it. robben is chelseas best midfielder, gallas - second best defender, why would they do that for a player whos yet to prove himself.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Fliakis said:
you wont get that forget it. robben is chelseas best midfielder, gallas - second best defender, why would they do that for a player whos yet to prove himself.
You are right about Robben, but Gallas is most probably leaving Chelsea.

By the way, who sees a shopping fiesta from Madrid after the WC :D

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Jeeks said:
If we get Robben and Gallas for Zlatan with a sum of cash, it is a great deal. But still we would need a forward, who can it be?
but then we could use mutu as a forward.robben would play nedved position and camo plays his position or if we sell him marchionni will take over.

Sep 28, 2002
Jeeks said:
You are right about Robben, but Gallas is most probably leaving Chelsea.

By the way, who sees a shopping fiesta from Madrid after the WC :D
actually i think robben is even more likely to go. his price may be the obstacle though.

as for gallas. he maybe played out of possition but he;s been phenomenal this season, fans love him, mourinho obviously loves him and he's one of the main contenders for the player of the year on chelsea tv. i'd even say he's been thier best defender this season, terry had his fair share of mistakes

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Fliakis said:
i disagree, lampard is their best midfielder, and they already bought maniche, maby ballack as well, there no room for robben. Right now maniche plays as a sub, but i am sure mourinho will use his fellow countryman as a starter next season, and he could put him to robben position.

though i dont like robben attitude sometimes. our coach has to change him more peacefull if we get him.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Fliakis said:
actually i think robben is even more likely to go. his price may be the obstacle though.

as for gallas. he maybe played out of possition but he;s been phenomenal this season, fans love him, mourinho obviously loves him and he's one of the main contenders for the player of the year on chelsea tv. i'd even say he's been thier best defender this season, terry had his fair share of mistakes
yes totally agree, gallas has been chelseas best defender. i have wathced chelsea tv myself and they love him indeed, but still, look how much countryman company he would have in juve. and his gona win epl second year in a row. maby he wants a change:eyebrows:

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
Zlatan to Chelsea! I dont think that Capello let him go!! and if he goes Capello will go with him and kicks Mourinhos ass out of London!!

welcome Jose in Torino!!

dossis1986

May 9, 2005
i think Robben and Gallas would be perfect to exchange.then we should take Henry to replace Zlatan.Can you imagine?
Buffon
Gallas-Thuram-Canna-Zambro
Camo-Viera-Emerson-Robben
Trez-Henry

incredibile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Stephan said:
i disagree, lampard is their best midfielder, and they already bought maniche, maby ballack as well, there no room for robben. Right now maniche plays as a sub, but i am sure mourinho will use his fellow countryman as a starter next season, and he could put him to robben position.

though i dont like robben attitude sometimes. our coach has to change him more peacefull if we get him.
Totally wrong, IMO. Mourinho's consistantly played two out and out wingers. This year that means two of Robben, Duff, Cole and Wright-Phillips, and I don't see that changing. Maniche isn't that kind of player. Ballack will not affect those areas of the pitch either.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
mikhail said:
Totally wrong, IMO. Mourinho's consistantly played two out and out wingers. This year that means two of Robben, Duff, Cole and Wright-Phillips, and I don't see that changing. Maniche isn't that kind of player. Ballack will not affect those areas of the pitch either.
yes but how all those maniches and ballacks will have a chanse to play and now when they want ibra and adriano or whoever in attack as well, they are going to change their formation, they just have to. even if ballack is old they dont buy those players just for bench warming either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)