Zlatan - Best in Italy (4 Viewers)

zlatan9uk

Nov 30, 2005
just read this old quote, what a load of bullsh*t. Name me a more talented forward in serie A than zlatan at the moment. And dont say luca toni, cos zlatan will no doubt still be doin cheeky little flick-ups when lucatoni is long forgotten after his goals dry up, geek

Buy on AliExpress.com

Manuel

Aug 8, 2003
zlatan9uk said:
just read this old quote, what a load of bullsh*t. Name me a more talented forward in serie A than zlatan at the moment. And dont say luca toni, cos zlatan will no doubt still be doin cheeky little flick-ups when lucatoni is long forgotten after his goals dry up, geek
More talented player doesn't mean best player. Luca Toni has scored 16 (not sure) goals in Serie A, Zlatan has 5 (again not sure) in Serie A. If you ask me which is the better forward, my answer is Luca Toni. He may not be as talented, but that doesn't mean he isn't the better forward. And they didn't say that Zlatan is the best forward, they said he was the best player in the Serie A, which is a great injustice to players like Kaka.

Oct 10, 2005
first off I absolutely adore zlatan. i luv great cocky arrogant players. stoichkov is my alltime fav. and zlatan is my current fav. i already booked hotels in every city sweden plays and might play for the world cup bc zlatan is da man! his goal vs italy is bar none the most amazing freak goal of all time.

that said, no way he has been the best in serie a so far. it's cool that reporters said and i think he will be top 5 for the year, but so far - come on.

and i doubt zlatan will ever be the very very best. messi will be!

but seven my main man saying del p is the best he has seen (ok not best ever or whatever lingo crap u pull to get out of it) is too funny. i would put him maybe top 100 ever, no where near top 40. so if that is an alltime gret, then sure.

i just realized that about seven, he is so ingrained in his twilightzone world where dp is still better than zlatan (what a joke) that he has become bitter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)