Zlatan - Best in Italy (2 Viewers)

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Category: <b>General</b><br><br>Canal+ has conducted an interview with eight questions to ten leading reporters in Italy regarding Serie A, and the interview has a few questions regarding Zlatan Ibrahimovic's importance and value as well.

The questions:
1. Can anything threat Juventus?
2. Which player is the season's most positive surprise?
3. Which team is the season's positive surprise?
4. Which player is the season's disappointment?
5. Which team is the season's disappointment?
6. Is Zlatan the best player in Serie A right now?
7. How much would Zlatan be worth if he would be sold?
8. How far can Zlatan take Sweden in the WC 2006?

Short recap of the answers:
1. No, possibly if Zlatan loses his form or if the team proceeds far in Champions League.
2. Luca Toni (Fiorentina)
3. Fiorentina
4. Adriano (Inter)
5. Inter
6. Yes (50 %)
7. Average answer: 43,7 million Euro
8. To semi - then he will receive the Golden Ball

The reporters who answered the questions in the interview:
La Gazzetta dello Sport: Alberto Cerruti, Massimo Arcidiacono. La Stampa: Fabio Vergnano, Marco Ansaldo. Il Corriere dello Sport: Giancarlo Emanuel (numera frilans). RAI: Alessandro Antinelli, Enrico Testa, Alessandro Forti. La Repubblica: Enrico Curro, Maurizio Crosetti.<br><br>Source: Canal+

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
That assesment is pretty much pin point dead on.....Zlatan has been doing a great job here at juve & has been keeping his composure. Toni has been remarkable this season along with fiorentina they are just on fire(Untill we put them out 2-1) Inter and Adriano have been facing many problems. With a squad like that you can never leave them out of contention......but i think we have said the too often and this year they will be out of contention....for now juve needs to focus on our players stamina and health since it will be crucial towards the end of the season....Our goal is the CL...but the scudetto and copa should be treated equally.....Juve could go for the clean sweep if it plays its cards right, we are all behind u Juve ....Forza Juve!!

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Zlatan should get the #10 Shirt and act as a 3/4-Tista behind Trez and Mutu :D

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
David Del Piero said:

Your avatar's giving me a Migraine...........pass me the pain killers.

Zlatan stays at No:9:weee:

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
David Del Piero said:
Nah, Nine is good enough. Ten is Del pieros nr and it should be retired when he does. I like the other part of your post though, my thoughts exactly.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Marty said:
Category: <b>General</b><br><br>Canal+ has conducted an interview with eight questions to ten leading reporters in Italy regarding Serie A, and the interview has a few questions regarding Zlatan Ibrahimovic's importance and value as well.

The questions:
1. Can anything threat Juventus?
2. Which player is the season's most positive surprise?
3. Which team is the season's positive surprise?
4. Which player is the season's disappointment?
5. Which team is the season's disappointment?
7. How much would Zlatan be worth if he would be sold?
8. How far can Zlatan take Sweden in the WC 2006?

Short recap of the answers:
1. No, possibly if Zlatan loses his form or if the team proceeds far in Champions League.
2. Luca Toni (Fiorentina)
3. Fiorentina
4. Adriano (Inter)
5. Inter
6. Yes (50 %)
7. Average answer: 43,7 million Euro
8. To semi - then he will receive the Golden Ball

The reporters who answered the questions in the interview:
La Gazzetta dello Sport: Alberto Cerruti, Massimo Arcidiacono. La Stampa: Fabio Vergnano, Marco Ansaldo. Il Corriere dello Sport: Giancarlo Emanuel (numera frilans). RAI: Alessandro Antinelli, Enrico Testa, Alessandro Forti. La Repubblica: Enrico Curro, Maurizio Crosetti.<br><br>Source: Canal+
Thats BS!! Zlatan is hardly the best player in Serie A this year, well at least in the first quarter of the season he wasn't. Crediting Juventus's success in the championship so far to Zlatan also doesn't make much sense.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
The #9 shirt requires a lot of goalscoring, and Zlatan isn't what I would call a 'goalscorer' He is more an allround forward.

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
Rami said:
Thats BS!! Zlatan is hardly the best player in Serie A this year, well at least in the first quarter of the season he wasn't. Crediting Juventus's success in the championship so far to Zlatan also doesn't make much sense.
I disagree, but i guess that was already obvious. Just got the urge to write it.;)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
What a bunch of crap. Luca Toni has played like Maradona compared to what Zlatan has done thus far this season.

And as for crediting Juventus' success in the championship thus far to Zlatan...Christ what a ridiculous statement. Infact it's so ridiculous it's an insult to players who have played better than Zlatan, namely Vieira and Cannavaro, and others who contributed to the team effort. Not to mention singling out one player for this success is just unacceptable.

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005

6.Yes(50%)

Its nice too see Zlatan get the recognition he deserves:agree: , that is actually quite impressive that 50% of the asked journalists agree on that. I wonder who the other 50% voted for. Ah man now i gotta read the whole thing.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Right, like Zlatan has not received enough recognition already. I guess being in the top ten for the Ballon D'Or was not enough for some people...he has to be the supposed best player in Serie A when he's clearly not.

But hey, whatever makes you sleep tight at night..

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
he aint the best but hes pretty good. and could eventually be the best if hed get over his brain farts and tantrums.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
RochemBeck said:
Right, like Zlatan has not received enough recognition already. I guess being in the top ten for the Ballon D'Or was not enough for some people...he has to be the supposed best player in Serie A when he's clearly not.

in your face Andy

:rofl:

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
RochemBeck said:

Leave me alone geek.

Youre too much. Whatever ok.

Manuel

Aug 8, 2003
Zlatan best player in the Serie A???:confused: Whatever happened to players like Vieira, Cannavaro, Kaka, Shevchenko, Adriano, ... ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)