Zlatan - Best in Italy (2 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Seven said:
Zlatan is nowhere near Luca Toni at the moment, whether you like it or not. And Luca Toni isn't the best player in Serie A either. Even Totti has been playing a lot better this season than Zlatan has. So calling Zlatan the best player out there is ridiculous.

Hell Toni is better than Zlatan by mile at the moment. and Saying Ibra is the best player in serie A, is quite funny.

Kaka or Emerson or Sheva would be my choice.

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
Seven said:
Ehrm of course technicalities like that change your point.

When I say A, I don't say B. So don't act as if I said B.
:blah: If you really meant the best player you have ever seen being at the actual stadium or in front of the televison when the actual game is played( which in any case many would find insulting to Zidane, Ronaldinho etc) you should of made that clear in your post because the way that post is structured i dont see any other way of interpreting it then i did.

You can go on and on saying i twisted your words on purpose but the fact will remain many people will still find your opinions ridicoulus whether you said B or A and hence my point remains solid as a rock.

Im tired of arguing with you, you seem more interested in "owning" me then actually having a intelligent discussion and i will waste no more of my time with it.

Peace

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
But the thing is Tony...how are we going to have an intelligent discussion with you when you manipulate the facts so much just to win over popular opinion?

Apr 12, 2004
RochemBeck said:
But the thing is Tony...how are we going to have an intelligent discussion with you when you manipulate the facts so much just to win over popular opinion?

The fact remains that Zlatan has a larger donk than DP, but DP is more consistent, Zlatan is not the best in Italy, because he has not totally mastered the language.

Zlatan < DP < Mutu < Trez

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
TonyMontana said:
:blah: If you really meant the best player you have ever seen being at the actual stadium or in front of the televison when the actual game is played( which in any case many would find insulting to Zidane, Ronaldinho etc) you should of made that clear in your post because the way that post is structured i dont see any other way of interpreting it then i did.

You can go on and on saying i twisted your words on purpose but the fact will remain many people will still find your opinions ridicoulus whether you said B or A and hence my point remains solid as a rock.

Im tired of arguing with you, you seem more interested in "owning" me then actually having a intelligent discussion and i will waste no more of my time with it.

Peace
Look Tony:

I say A. You said I said B and then you go on about how ridiculous I was in saying B and you even use B to prove your point. But the thing is, I never said B. A discussion becomes impossible, simply because you're talking about something completely else.

And for the record, no one will find that insulting towards Ronaldinho and the lot. Del Piero has been acknowledged as one of the greatest ever and I'm sure everyone realises what extraordinary skill the guy has.

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
Wonder witch one is missing out...
The Italian journalists or some members in this forum.
How ever you twist it 50% thinks Zlatan is the best and 50% does not think he is the best. So you can continue to argue, but both sides will be as correct as the other... :D

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Azzurri7 said:
Hell Toni is better than Zlatan by mile at the moment. and Saying Ibra is the best player in serie A, is quite funny.

Kaka or Emerson or Sheva would be my choice.
On the other hand, you and many others watch the games on livescore.com. Stop acting so sure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)