Jun 6, 2015
Casemiro > Busquets
As of today might be, but not in their primes. Quite different players so pretty much comes down to preference.

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty much spot on. But I'd take Casemiro over Busquets too, that team would be unbeatable.

Fuck Seedorf, Del Piero to partner Sheva :tuttosport:
Wanted to but Del Piero in but just thought the balance would be completely off and his best years were with 90s team. If we're going by the 2000s putting Maldini at left back over Zambrotta might be wrong as well.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
As of today might be, but not in their primes. Quite different players so pretty much comes down to preference.

- - - Updated - - -

Wanted to but Del Piero in but just thought the balance would be completely off and his best years were with 90s team. If we're going by the 2000s putting Maldini at left back over Zambrotta might be wrong as well.
I round up the peaks in this kinda teams and just go by names.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Smart move by him he knew it was the right time to jump ship. Finished on top.

This could dismantle the team or.mayne make them.want to stay an try their chances with a new manager. Bale will stay. Maybe not Ronaldo.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I think it's a good thing he's stepping down. 3 Champions League wins a row, for fecks sake let someone else win it for a change!
Smart.He knows from now all is "downward slope" for Real.
Respect, actually. He’s going out on a high - unlike his international player career. I doubt he will ever be anything close to as successful anywhere else, however.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

This could dismantle the team or.mayne make them.want to stay an try their chances with a new manager. Bale will stay. Maybe not Ronaldo.
Rebuilding a team is usually better with a new manager, because the old is too attached to the players he had success with.

Smart move from everyone involved if you ask me.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

If this is not a suprise decision, maybe this explains why Cristiano was being a bitch again after they won CL, wants out if Zizou is bailing.

- - - Updated - - -

Rebuilding a team is usually better with a new manager, because the old is too attached to the players he had success with.

Smart move from everyone involved if you ask me.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk
But this is just an unfortunate timing for Juve, I want him so badly to succeed Allegri, dont want him going to another club.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
But this is just an unfortunate timing for Juve, I want him so badly to succeed Allegri, dont want him going to another club.

I might be completely wrong (I didn't see this press conference and tbh I've rarely seen any involving Zidane this season), but for some reason I think he wants to coach France.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
If this is not a suprise decision, maybe this explains why Cristiano was being a bitch again after they won CL, wants out if Zizou is bailing.

- - - Updated - - -

He will go to France IMO.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
And Bale said to reporter on the pitch and on press conference that he wants to play every week, that he deserves to play. He even said it's about the squad, not just 11 players, then repeated he wants to be in 11 :lol: CR is a bitch like no other. They just won their 3rd CL in a row and he managed to make everything about him. Wrong timing for their bitching.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
These fuckers are probably going to revamp their entire team. Coming off three CL wins, they're going to have lots of money to spend too. I wonder if they're going to go for Neymar after all.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I might be completely wrong (I didn't see this press conference and tbh I've rarely seen any involving Zidane this season), but for some reason I think he wants to coach France.
That makes sense, tho maybe he should told the french FA sooner so they could fired DD for him :howler:

It would be smart move of them to do it anyway ;) Its not the same thing, but the Japan NT fired their coach even after qualifying to WC. The power of that loser Honda.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Zidane is a very smart guy, he knows this last CL was pure luck, and no way in hell he'd be able to motivate this team for more success and that Barça has next La Liga secured as well.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
These fuckers are probably going to revamp their entire team. Coming off three CL wins, they're going to have lots of money to spend too. I wonder if they're going to go for Neymar after all.
They dont need much revamping to do tho, only Modric and Ronaldo are getting older for coming years, and Bale needs to leave (unless new coach loves him) so yeah maybe it will quite overhaul if they want it.

But anyways I expect only attack to revamped perhaps.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
They dont need much revamping to do tho, only Modric and Ronaldo are getting older for coming years, and Bale needs to leave (unless new coach loves him) so yeah maybe it will quite overhaul if they want it.

But anyways I expect only attack to revamped perhaps.

Sergio Ramos is 32, not that old for a central defender but still. Marcelo is 30, which isn't young for a fullback.

Btw Zidane apparently literally said winning next year would be difficult and that's one of the reasons he's leaving. One of the best things about Zidane is that he doesn't lie tbh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)