kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
GOAT level player is slowly transitioning to a Goat level coach. You gotta admire the effortless winning drive this guy has.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
bar Del Piero, Zidane and Baggio were the most inspiring pure talent freaks that I have seen wear the Juve jersey. If I was a sporting director at Juve I will never sell those type of players but build around them.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Lucky!!! He won 3 CHL and one La Liga in 2 1/2 years as head coach. If Allegri had subbed in a player scoring two goals and deciding the game in the CHL final, he would be called the best manager in the world but Zidane is lucky.
I agree that you can't just say everything is luck but he's clearly had almost every key moment go his way. That isn't down to just luck because you aren't consistently lucky, you make your own and Madrid do that by winning the tournament and having super confidence even if they lose a goal.

As for Allegri, it's a pure fantasy position for him as a coach. When Pjanic and Mandzukic walked around on one leg against Madrid he didn't have one fit genuine attacker to choose from (unless you consider Cuadrado one), let alone Bale, Morata and Asensio. Yesterday it was Vazquez instead of Morata but the same. When we played Barcelona we had Llorente, Pereyra and a very young Coman.

Bale is a world class player and it's not a coaching masterstroke, he sits on the bench and is used as a €90m supersub. Now he's going to grumble until they sell him because there isn't a club in the world where players like that will stay sat on the bench. World class players score goals like that, it's not as if it's something out of the coaching manual, it's a moment of genius. Just like they don't teach keepers to throw the ball away.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
I agree that you can't just say everything is luck but he's clearly had almost every key moment go his way. That isn't down to just luck because you aren't consistently lucky, you make your own and Madrid do that by winning the tournament and having super confidence even if they lose a goal.

As for Allegri, it's a pure fantasy position for him as a coach. When Pjanic and Mandzukic walked around on one leg against Madrid he didn't have one fit genuine attacker to choose from (unless you consider Cuadrado one), let alone Bale, Morata and Asensio. Yesterday it was Vazquez instead of Morata but the same. When we played Barcelona we had Llorente, Pereyra and a very young Coman.

Bale is a world class player and it's not a coaching masterstroke, he sits on the bench and is used as a €90m supersub. Now he's going to grumble until they sell him because there isn't a club in the world where players like that will stay sat on the bench. World class players score goals like that, it's not as if it's something out of the coaching manual, it's a moment of genius. Just like they don't teach keepers to throw the ball away.
Its still reading the game and making the right changes at the right time. It is something that Max is very good, but Zidane is good at making adjustments as well. Yet the same people that calls Max the best coach in Italy, because we win Seria A, without recognising that we have by far the best team, fail to recognise Zidanes achievements, because he has the best team in the world.

Its double standards.

For me Max and Zidane has a lot of the same weaknesses and strengts and the are both elite coaches.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
He's not even Guardiola level yet! With the players he had and finishing 3rd in La Liga he is a joke! It's easy when you have Bale on Bench and all referees decisions go his way! You don't have to be genius to introduce him! With a way weaker team Allegri made fun of him in Bernabeu!

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
He's not even Guardiola level yet! With the players he had and finishing 3rd in La Liga he is a joke! It's easy when you have Bale on Bench and all referees decisions go his way! You don't have to be genius to introduce him! With a way weaker team Allegri made fun of him in Bernabeu!
:lol:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Pep had refs, won "only" 2 in 4 years, with a better team
Curious who would win, Pep's Barca or Zidane's Real:

Navas > Valdes
Ramos > Pique
Varane < Puyol
Carvajal < Alves
Marcelo > Abidal
Casemiro < Busquets
Modric = Xavi
Isco/Bale = Iniesta
Ronaldo = Messi
Benzema < Villa/Eto'o

Incredible fuckin team these two clubs had in the past 10 years... fuckin all-star almost.

Now let's get nostalgic with Juve-Milan:

Buffon > Dida
Thuram < Nesta
Cannavaro > Stam
Zambrotta = Maldini
Zebina < Cafu
Gattuso > Emerson
Vieira = Pirlo
Camoranesi = Seedorf
Nedved = Kaka
Del Piero = Shevchenko
Trezeguet = Inzaghi

:tuttosport:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Combined best eleven for me would be

Navas
Dani Alves Puyol Ramos Marcelo
Busquets
Xavi Modric
Messi Ronaldo Iniesta​
Pretty much spot on. But I'd take Casemiro over Busquets too, that team would be unbeatable.

From those Juve/Milan teams I'd go with

Buffon
Thuram Nesta Cannavaro Maldini
Camoranesi Pirlo Seedorf Nedved
Kaka
Shevchenko​
Fuck Seedorf, Del Piero to partner Sheva :tuttosport:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)