Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I don't think Baggio is a Juve legend. I didn't know people did.
:rofl:
Baggio Juve legend :rofl:
Niggas ain't serious.

If Baggio is Juve legend, then Inzaghi is Juve legend too @Bianconero81

This balding gay ain't no fucking legend.
:lol::agree:

Probably is. I just prefered the Ronaldo of ManU over the Ronaldo at Real.

He was one of the most dominant dribblers I've seen during his time at United.
I preferred Man U Cristiano over Madrid Cristiano. Madrid Cristiano, pissed me of twice. First was when he joined Madrid and took the #9 shirt and didn't put C. in front of Ronaldo, bitch ain't no Ronaldo, facking imposter. Second sin, and the worse one, motherfucker took Raùl's number :( unfuckingforgivable!!!!!!! That pissed me off royally honestly. Still cheesed by it tbh.

- - - Updated - - -

A time before Seedorf leveled up like a Pokémon and became Seedorf 2.0 with a dew rag.
Seedorf is one of my favorite players of all times :heart:
Shame he never played for us and played for those treacherous cunts.

There's a lot Meelan players I had/have lots of love for, like Super Pippo :heart: Sheva :scared: I hated him, was scared of him, respected him and loved him at the same damn time :lol: Gattuso :heart::heart::heart::heart: my favorite meelan player of all times, Jankloviski was dope too, had mad love for Dida too. Rated and still rate Kaka higher then Boring Messi and Fake 'naldo.

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
Niggas ain't serious.

:lol::agree:

I preferred Man U Cristiano over Madrid Cristiano. Madrid Cristiano, pissed me of twice. First was when he joined Madrid and took the #9 shirt and didn't put C. in front of Ronaldo, bitch ain't no Ronaldo, facking imposter. Second sin, and the worse one, motherfucker took Raùl's number :( unfuckingforgivable!!!!!!! That pissed me off royally honestly. Still cheesed by it tbh.

- - - Updated - - -

Seedorf is one of my favorite players of all times :heart:
Shame he never played for us and played for those treacherous cunts.

There's a lot Meelan players I had/have lots of love for, like Super Pippo :heart: Sheva :scared: I hated him, was scared of him, respected him and loved him at the same damn time :lol: Gattuso :heart::heart::heart::heart: my favorite meelan player of all times, Jankloviski was dope too, had mad love for Dida too. Rated and still rate Kaka higher then Boring Messi and Fake 'naldo.
I was scared of Stam but I remember Nedved wasn't :D

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
This balding gay ain't no $#@!ing legend.
:watchout:

- - - Updated - - -

Shut your $#@! mouth :p
:agree:

- - - Updated - - -

$#@!s ain't serious.

That is so true. Baggio is NOT a Juve legend but people are biased because he's Italian.

- - - Updated - - -

:cry: Could have been a deadly trio:

Henry - Trezeguet

Del Piero​

Why did you sell him, Moggi? Why? :cry:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Fuckkkk that there would have attracted every glory hole fan in the world but yeah would have loved to see it.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)