X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I don't see why people get so excited over these things. So what if Zidane is more involved with Real or Lippi once coached Inter. They're professionals, it's more than a hobby for them its how they make a living. It doesn't erase what they did here.

As long as they don't make inappropriate or derogatory comments about the club or their time here

Buy on AliExpress.com

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
He resigned from Juve and was available after a poor run of form, he did not leave Juve to take up the inda job directly

however you look at it zlatan is and forever will be a traitor.
Zlatan isn't a traitor, he is a mercenary.

Traitor would be Nedved joining Inter.

You could even make the case about Lippi.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Mar 10, 2009
Sorry guys if Zidane win the CL again with Real then there is no chance you can consider him a Juve legend; winning the thing with Real as a player and then making history by winning it back to back as a manager would be make him exclusively a Real legend

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
He will always be a Juve legend and it makes me laugh all those who consider him a mediocre manager, he is playing his second CL final in a row and some still consider him mediocre.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Sorry guys if Zidane win the CL again with Real then there is no chance you can consider him a Juve legend; winning the thing with Real as a player and then making history by winning it back to back as a manager would be make him exclusively a Real legend
Stupid logic

- - - Updated - - -

He will always be a Juve legend and it makes me laugh all those who consider him a mediocre manager, he is playing his second CL final in a row and some still consider him mediocre.
2 CL finals and on his way to a La Liga title in just ~18 months

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
So if one day he comes coaching Juve and wins all the trophies 3 times in a row, he'll stop being a Real legend?

Mar 10, 2009
So if one day he comes coaching Juve and wins all the trophies 3 times in a row, he'll stop being a Real legend?
As things stand Zidane success at Real Madrid is far greater than ours. If somehow Zidane lives long enough to achieve more at Juve then he ever did as a manager than he did at Real than you may argue that. But winning the CL 3 times in a row with Juve does not change the fact that he is a Real Madrid legend anyway, it would however make him a Juve legend again. As things stand however though Zidane is far too ingrained in Real's history at this moment to be considered a Juve legend.

Mar 10, 2009
calm down little child, if you disagree with what I'm saying then feel free to show me a "logical explanation" or add me to the ignore list.

- - - Updated - - -

He won Ballon d'Or in our colors. Obviously there were others but it's still a big achievement both for the player and the club. Oh, and it would be glorious to beat him in the final.
I guess it depends how people define legend. For me I like to think of Juve legends as being exclusive to Juve. If a player enjoyed success far greater at another club then I find it hard to accept. Now I'm not saying that you can't be a legend for both club or country or heck even two clubs, so long as there is somewhat equal success between the two. But at this moment of time Zidane's success at Real far outweighs ours.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)