Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
I wouldn't mind him coaching us
He is not coming here. After he eventually has a CL winless season Perez will sack him, but then he will go and coach France. My prediction after the WC. The guy is obsessed with Real. He doesnt hold Juve same regard truth to be told. I mean look back in history. He could have come here and be youth coach and then maybe become first team coach.

Instead 2014 he became Youth team coach of Real.. After one season under Ancelotti. And now he is their first team coach. He could have come here after Conte basically or come here and be youth team coach instead of Grosso. But no.

Im so sure, Zidane will not coach us. He will coach Real for another couple of years, eventually will have a trophyless season (Barca will come back, Real is not going to win CL every year, Bayern, Barca, epl sides will improve). Then he will go and take over from Deschamps, who is another finalist bottler who we should never take back for that reason. Deschamps is not going to win us the CL.

Buy on AliExpress.com

United#7

May 30, 2017
United is my club, but Zizou might just be my favorite player. I wasn't too optimistic about his coaching acumen, but I guess the man is just a born winner. Just hate that it had to be Real to be the first B2B CL holders as I despise the club, but I can't hate on this legend.

1.5 years, two CLs. What an absolute titan of a man.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
hard to admit but this guy is truly special.

we need a coach like him to be honest..who can make us play real attacking football coupled with our defensive composure.

Until then..we will never t the next step.

what a shid day

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
someday, when Allegri leaves Juventus (hopefully not anytime soon), i dont want anyone else to coach us other than Zizou. such a tactical mastermind

Aug 2, 2005
He is not coming here. After he eventually has a CL winless season Perez will sack him, but then he will go and coach France. My prediction after the WC. The guy is obsessed with Real. He doesnt hold Juve same regard truth to be told. I mean look back in history. He could have come here and be youth coach and then maybe become first team coach.

Instead 2014 he became Youth team coach of Real.. After one season under Ancelotti. And now he is their first team coach. He could have come here after Conte basically or come here and be youth team coach instead of Grosso. But no.

Im so sure, Zidane will not coach us. He will coach Real for another couple of years, eventually will have a trophyless season (Barca will come back, Real is not going to win CL every year, Bayern, Barca, epl sides will improve). Then he will go and take over from Deschamps, who is another finalist bottler who we should never take back for that reason. Deschamps is not going to win us the CL.
also because he is living in Spain as well. he will coach France for sure. not coming here.. I would not mind though..

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
was joking... when i replied to that post, got to mind Alex in that studio where he said he was not expecting ZZ. to be a coach.. Deschamps yes..

Alex is not a coach, he can be a manager, president, etc. cannot see him as a coach
Maybe he could if he tried, but dont think he has interest in coaching.

About Zizou, no one expected him to be a great coach i think, but when you think about it, he played under Lippi, Ancelotti and Del Bosque, was around Mourinho when he was Madrid coach. He must have learned a lot about tactics among these men, as we can see with his Madrid side which is very disciplined and well organized. Plus he was an offensive player and a midfielder, so knows what it takes to make such players perform well. In hindsight, we should have seen it coming with him

May 23, 2013
I dont rate him as a goat (top 10 footballer). But its hard to deny hes the greatest footballing person ever considering his achievements as both a player and now manager. Will probably end up with a World Cup and one day FIFA president.

Juventus 1897

Apr 4, 2013
Today it's his b-day , a juventus legend for some of us , a traitor for others , or real madrid legend for most of other football team fans , I won't argue about these things , but from these 3 things probably I would put the traitor staff on 3rd , there are arguments against this like he was 29 we were getting 75 million for him that was a crazy offer back in 2001 , but it's obvious he liked , like and will always like real madrid, + he might have realised that we will not win ucl very soon and finally he got lots of money and media attention with that transfer , unfortunately history turned him to have been right now in 2017 and in 2002 after just one year after he left us ... many things can be said , but some things are certain he was central figure of our possibly best team in history , he brought france a world cup and an euro , especially Euro 2000 where he was incredible , and clearly is one of the greatest footballers ever .

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
I dont rate him as a goat (top 10 footballer). But its hard to deny hes the greatest footballing person ever considering his achievements as both a player and now manager. Will probably end up with a World Cup and one day FIFA president.
Mario Zagallo.

He won 2 World Cups as a player and one as a coach.

- - - Updated - - -

Happy birthday, Zizou.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
He is the goatest of the goats

Sendt fra min SM-G930F med Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)