Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I'm with maradona on this. people overrated pele

Maradona achieved with a mediocre argentine side, against very strong opposition, what pele did with the best brasil in history.

Also, maradona was tackled MUCH harder, space was smaller (apart from dat goal), etc
Pele played with a ball that was more like a rock on grounds that were much much worse than what maradona had to play in. He had a very long career that began on the biggest stage when he was only 17. Pele's Santos was a global force as well he just didnt play in Europe.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Pele played with a ball that was more like a rock on grounds that were much much worse than what maradona had to play in. He had a very long career that began on the biggest stage when he was only 17. Pele's Santos was a global force as well he just didnt play in Europe.
Pele was excellent, all time top 5 nontheless

but no player ever, was as domminant and fantastic as platini in 82-85

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Juventino[RUS];4143456 said:
:sergio: Ansaldi is the best fullback in ur opinion, what more can i say
We are talking about zidane here. How on earth can he be considered as overrated? And i never said ansaldi is the best fullback i just want him at Juve. Doesnt mean i think hes the best. Besides ansaldi has nothing to do with whether zidane is overrated or not but if you think he is overrated then im sorry but i hate to break it to you that we're not talking about zidan but zidane!

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Not only that, he played in a time where there was no such thing as cards or substitutions. The defenders were anything but technical and would beat the shit out of you. You think of someone like Messi, who threw up like a girl when playing in Bolivia, he wouldn't last a match. If anything Maradona had it easy, not the other way around.

Pele was excellent, all time top 5 nontheless

but no player ever, was as domminant and fantastic as platini in 82-85
Check my post above.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
lol @ pele, playing against amateurs, modern game started with cruyff's netherland. It's not even close between the brazilian and el diez
lol @ your absolute lack of knowledge. Brazilian teams back then were as strong as any team in the world. He played against some of the best, not amateurs.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Juventino[RUS];4143486 said:
Del Piero > Zidane, anyday of the week, unfortunately Del Piero didn't scored twice in WC final and his amazing goal wasn't winner in CL final
Doesnt matter if he did or not but zidane was by no means overrated. Where do you rank the likes of figo and nedved to zidane?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Juventino[RUS];4143494 said:
he is one of the many - nedved, figo, ronaldinho, pirlo etc. but because he scored that goals people are calling him "greatest ever" blah-blah-blah
Dont know about greatest ever i think those sort of arguments are stupid tbh. But he is certainly one of the best if not the best player ive seen in my lifetime

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)