Zeman doesn't know what he's talkin about! (1 Viewer)

LaPrimaJuve

Sep 27, 2004
I don't know if anyone has posted this or not.

=============================================
Zeman Launches New Attack On Juventus
10/30/2004 9:21:00 PM
www.goal.com

Coach of the moment Zdenek Zeman believes Juventus are not the strongest team of this season’s Serie A, despite their fantastic start.

“Del Piero scored a nice goal, but he isn’t back to his golden days, Trezeguet is sidelined, and Nedved is injury-prone, or a champion of his calibre wouldn’t have renounced his national team. Because of this I don’t believe Juventus will win the Scudetto. Milan and Inter have more quality,” said Zeman.

The Lecce coach then commented on the trial Juventus general manager Giraudo and former team doctor Riccardo Agricola are currently undergoing, a trial that was ignited from an interview in which precisely Zeman alleged some Juventus players were taking drugs to improve their physical performances.

“If found guilty, Juventus should get the titles they won in those years revoked. It happens in the Olympics, I don’t see why it shouldn’t happen with Juventus,” he said.

A sentence has yet to be reached, but last week the prosecutor Guariniello asked a combined 56 months of jail for Giraudo and Agricola.

Zeman’s final criticism of the Bianconeri was targeted at their boring style of play.
“Juve-Roma was considered an entertaining game, but I don’t know why. But the fans aren’t fooled anymore. Go read how many people were at the Delle Alpi to watch the game,” said Zeman.

==============================================

This interview occured before the 31st.

After that, Juve wins 3-0
Lecce Lost 4-0

:fero::fero::fero:

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
LaPrimaJuve

LaPrimaJuve

Sep 27, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3
    Also to note, Milan barely beat Sampdoria, who we beat 3-0, Inter tied Lazio 1-1.

Zeman needs to take into account that we're scoring goal, Milan aren't. We have the best Defense in the Serie A, Inter is struggling.

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
    Zdenek Zeman is a good coach (just good, thats all) that is better known by is attacks on Juve then by his achievements in football. I suspect that, deep in him, lies the frustration of knowing that, not by far he could never be a choice for the old Lady. I remember a RAI interview when he was coaching Avellino.

For him. everything related to Juventus is or illegal or unholy.
    We use dope, we buy referees, we steal players from other clubs, we kick more than other teams, we are greedy, we are thiefs that stole two scudetti from him, we are the brutal boses of the Calciomaffia italiana, we had playing cheap, bad and boring football in the last fifty years, and so on.....
    at the end of the interview, he said "and worst of all, they had managed to win almost always and everything !".....

I just will recall a part of "Don Quixote":

Dogs are barking? we are moving forward, sancho.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    Stop rubbing it on Zeman, he has been blasted by many of us already. I know that wad he said has offended us, but he has already reaped wad he has sown.

Juz ignore him ok?

Ahmed_

Bench Warmer
    Dec 23, 2002
    Whats wrong with this guy???? He just hates Juve ???? Did they refuse his application before?? Or he is just like this ??

Dec 27, 2003
    The question should be : what's wrong with the overwhelming majority of the fans in this forum who in spite of the strong evidence against their team either dismiss or mitigate the allegations with the "everybody does it so why not us too?" or "they are after us because we're successful" lines or look for easy scapegoats such as Zeman.

xziz

Aug 30, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Kaiser Franco ] ++
    The question should be : what's wrong with the overwhelming majority of the fans in this forum who in spite of the strong evidence against their team either dismiss or mitigate the allegations with the "everybody does it so why not us too?" or "they are after us because we're successful" lines or look for easy scapegoats such as Zeman.
    Kaiser Franco what is wrong with you Milan fans?

Among many things, I will focus on the fact that Milan is owned by B E R L U S C O N I a man who has made his fortune lawndering mafia's money. And a man who has become the semi-dictator of Italy by abusing his control of Italian media and the stupid blindness of his team fans.

Do you want more on Milan and his Padrino?

xziz :fero:

xziz

Aug 30, 2004
    Maybe this thread and the one called "who thinks Juve did dope" or something should be merged into the "Doped Lady" one.
    Kaiser, or may be your dull title thread should be merged into this one.

xziz :fero:

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
    leave that cranky old man with his fantasies......we'll win the scudetto and cl both this season....then he'll shut up

Dec 27, 2003
    xziz,

You just don't get it, do you?

First off, you are mixing Berlusca's legal entanglements in his POLITICAL career with the accusations against Juventus in the FOOTBALL world - I guess you are the one who got blinded by Berlusca's propaganda if you end up putting football and politics into the same basket.

Secondly, and most importantly - so please read CAREFULLY this time - unlike the GOBBI IN DENIAL of this community, I STRONGLY CONDEMN Berlusconi's faults and actions. I think he is corrupt to the teeth and represents a danger to democracy. He is in fact one of the reasons I am not going back to Italy any time soon, as it has officially turned into a Banana Republic under his regime.

No need for more info on Sua Emittenza : I know so much about him (Arcore is a few miles away from my native town) that I'd be the one giving you a lecture on the matter here.

xziz

Aug 30, 2004
    xziz,

Secondly, and most importantly - so please read CAREFULLY this time - unlike the GOBBI IN DENIAL of this community, I STRONGLY CONDEMN Berlusconi's faults and actions. I think he is corrupt to the teeth and represents a danger to democracy. He is in fact one of the reasons I am not going back to Italy any time soon, as it has officially turned into a Banana Republic under his regime.

If you condemn B E R L U S C O N I why are you proud of the victories MILAN made with MAFIA money?

BTW is GOBBI an insult?

xziz :cool:

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
    xziz,

First off, you are mixing Berlusca's legal entanglements in his POLITICAL career with the accusations against Juventus in the FOOTBALL world - I guess you are the one who got blinded by Berlusca's propaganda if you end up putting football and politics into the same basket.

No need for more info on Sua Emittenza : I know so much about him (Arcore is a few miles away from my native town) that I'd be the one giving you a lecture on the matter here.
    Then, why you still support Milan, if you know that the team is made it with the maffia money of the italian dictator ? it is kind of ironic that you recognize Berlusca dirty power and still support his laundry money team....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)