Zeman doesn't know what he's talkin about! (2 Viewers)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by king Ale ] ++

of course he can..a jealous may have his own opinion too;)
it's better for him to care about his LECCE...
the opinion of a jelous person is always sweeter,don't you think :p

OP
LaPrimaJuve

LaPrimaJuve

Sep 27, 2004
  • Thread Starter #23
    The problem with a tactician like Zeman is that he is not basing his ideas on fact, only on opinion. He believes that Nedved is not a champion, only because he quit the NT for fear of injury. Yet what Zeman forgets to mention is that Nedved continued to play for Juve even through injury (Remember how he was running on one foot against Ajax). As for who would take the scudetta, Milan's offence is not on form at the moment or we would see more wins. There defence was like that at the begining of the season, but now they are back to normal, and are waiting on the offence to catch up. Inter, they won't do anything, unless the mid field learns to help out the back line.

And his quotes about revoking Juve's titles - Good Luck! It would be a disgrace to the FIGC if they did that. Probably won't even get a hearing.

Kaiser, chill out. Go get Milan to show me why they are the better team.

12 games, 23 goals, 2 conceded, 11 wins, 1 tie.

Che cosa vuoi, amico?

Petrovich

Nov 2, 2004
    Why so much fuss over Zeman? He obviously has a hatred for Juventus, and just wants to throw his worthless ideas out to the public. I think this banter he throws out during press conferences just shows how horrid a football tactician/supporter he actually is.

Dec 27, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++

Then, why you still support Milan, if you know that the team is made it with the maffia money of the italian dictator ? it is kind of ironic that you recognize Berlusca dirty power and still support his laundry money team....
    Because

1) Unlike the majority of ppl in here I have actually supported my team for more than 3 years (since 1984 in fact). Believe it or not, but there actually was a Milan even before Berlusconi.

2) Considering that 3/4 of my family are gobbi and the remaining quarter goes for Inter (with the exception of a cousin in Bergamo who supports Atalanta), and since I like to go against the tide, I picked Milan.

3) AGAIN I can make the distinction between football and politics.

4) I defy you to present me just ONE piece of evidence showing that Berlusconi financed Milan with mafia money. Since I know in advance that you won't find a SINGLE piece of evidence to support such claim and will roll back under your rock as you did in the other thread only to re-emerge with some unsubstantiated accusation elsewhere, let me do the work for you : Associazione Calcistica Milan has been under investigation for false accounting (amouting to 6 billion lire) for the transfer of Gianluigi Lentini from Torino in the 90's. Since false accounting is no longer punished as a criminal offence in Italy, I believe Milan has been acquitted.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Kaiser Franco ] ++
    Since false accounting is no longer punished as a criminal offence in Italy
    When did that happen, and why?

How old are you btw?

Sorry for the 20 questions

xziz

Aug 30, 2004

Because

1) Unlike the majority of ppl in here I have actually supported my team for more than 3 years (since 1984 in fact). Believe it or not, but there actually was a Milan even before Berlusconi.
    Yes I remember, Milan was in serie B Before Berlusconi, am I correct?

3) AGAIN I can make the distinction between football and politics.
    Let me try to remember... if it is football YOU buy televisions and political parties, if it is politics YOU buy tlelevisions and referees, just a wild guess, of course.

4) I defy you to present me just ONE piece of evidence showing that Berlusconi financed Milan with mafia money. Since I know in advance that you won't find a SINGLE piece of evidence to support such claim and will roll back under your rock as you did in the other thread only to re-emerge with some unsubstantiated accusation elsewhere, let me do the work for you : Associazione Calcistica Milan has been under investigation for false accounting (amouting to 6 billion lire) for the transfer of Gianluigi Lentini from Torino in the 90's. Since false accounting is no longer punished as a criminal offence in Italy, I believe Milan has been acquitted.
    Here is the evidence, Caiser Frank, Gaetano Badalamenti gives drug money to THE PRESIDENT OF MILAN, THE PRESIDENT OF MILAN buys van Basten, YOU CAISER FRANJO go to the game and pay for it, buy a MILAN shirt and pay for it, buy MILAN channel and pay for it. KAISER you have recycled MAFIA money.

KaiserBuster :cool:

Len

Feb 13, 2004
    Yeh, I agree....he has no idea.......

When we play Lecce, he'll learn the lesson.....I hope we kill them like 4-0...:D

xziz

Aug 30, 2004

It happened since Berlusconi is our PM:groan:.

I am 26.

Can you empty your PM box, please?

Thanks in advance
    Caiser Franc, are you saying that the PRESIDENT OF MILAN is also the PRIME MINISTER of Italy?

xziz :eek:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    I am 26.
    If my maths still serves me, that means you supported Milan since you were 6? :eek:
    Can you empty your PM box, please?

Thanks in advance
    Sure, give me about 5 minutes. I thought I emptied it like last week. Grr...

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

If my maths still serves me, that means you supported Milan since you were 6? :eek:

Sure, give me about 5 minutes. I thought I emptied it like last week. Grr...
    so what's wrong if he supports milan since he was 6?is that imposible ?:confused:

Gray delete that message i sent u 1 year ago and u will have some space :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++
    so what's wrong if he supports milan since he was 6?is that imposible ?:confused:
    Nothing's wrong with it; I guess I just don't know how it feels to have grown up with bianconero blood :down:
    ++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++
    Gray delete that message i sent u 1 year ago and u will have some space :D
    :LOL: fat chance mate, that one's a definite keeper :D Trust me, I have plenty of useless PMs that I'd delete before I delete yours ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)