Zeman doesn't know what he's talkin about! (2 Viewers)

xziz

Aug 30, 2004
This is a question. I tried to look at Zeman's achievements, at his career, to understand why this guy feels entitled to throw so much dirt at others. Here is what I have found, feel free to comment if you think I missed something or something else is not correct.

xziz

Buy on AliExpress.com
Sep 14, 2003
Zeman will allways be resentful of the fact that his uncle, Cestmyr Vickpalek, played and coahed Juve and yet he wasn't/isn't wanted.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by xziz ] ++
This is a question. I tried to look at Zeman's achievements, at his career, to understand why this guy feels entitled to throw so much dirt at others. Here is what I have found, feel free to comment if you think I missed something or something else is not correct.

xziz

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
so zeman admited his players(lazio)
used epo too (even in smaller doses),
this man is ridiculus,
he sould never be listened again(he even souldnt the first place, but...he is propably well supported,quess by who?),
the epo lazio used was legal and the dozes law aproved?
he pretented to be clear but he is as clear as the rest,
many people souldnt shake hands with him ever again;-)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++
Zeman will allways be resentful of the fact that his uncle, Cestmyr Vickpalek, played and coahed Juve and yet he wasn't/isn't wanted.
Zeman will always be casted behind the shadow of Uncle Vickpalek, and this eats him alive. Very evident in his actions.

xziz

Aug 30, 2004
from: http://www.repubblica.it/2004/l/sezioni/sport/calcio/rivazeman/rivazeman/rivazeman.html

Il giorno dopo l'intervista in tv, ribadisce le sue accuse
"Troppo facile prendersela sempre con i giocatori"
Too easy blaming the players

Da Riva un duro attacco a Zeman
"Parla così perché non ha vinto niente"
"Qualcuno si sente furbo, ha capito come si resta nel mondo del calcio"

From Riva a hard attack to Zeman
"He speaks like that because he has not won anything"
"Somebody is being smart here, he found out how to stay in the game of soccer"

ROMA - Contro Rivera al tempo degli Europei, contro Zeman ora: sempre in difesa dei calciatori. "Voglio ribadirlo: se verrà appurato che qualcuno ha sbagliato è giusto che paghi, ma a tutti chiedo rispetto dei giocatori". Gigi Riva attacca duramente Zeman alla domenica sportiva e il giorno dopo ringrazia Zola. "Mi aveva chiesto un consiglio sulle sue dichiarazioni".

"Io non faccio come quei personaggi che stanno nel mondo del calcio e non hanno vinto mai niente e quando perdono 4-0 è sempre colpa degli altri, mai propria - aveva detto Riva in tv, senza peraltro nominare il tecnico boemo - Ha lanciato messaggi su doping e droghe senza mai portare una prova concreta. Ma ha anticipato tutti, è più furbo di tutti: ha capito che questo argomento lo fa sopravvivere nel mondo del calcio, ma sul campo non ha vinto, nemmeno a pari e dispari. Anche quando era in una grande squadra, la colpa era degli arbitri. Forse deve fare un salto a Coverciano e rivedere qualcosa lui...".
I do not act like those chracters who keep afloat in the world of soccer and have not won a thing. When they loose 4 - 0 is always somebody elese's fault, never their fault - Riva said in TV, even though he never mentioned the bohemian coach. He accused of dping without ever bringing a proof. But he came first, he is smarter: he understood this topic will keep him afloat in the world of soccer. On the field he never won, not even at bingo. Perhaps he should take a stroll at Coverciano (The FIGC Coach Training Center) to have his own tactics checked.

"Continua ad andare avanti così, ma ci dia una prova, che faccia un nome. Qualcosa di concreto non l'ha portato, io invece gli consiglio di portare qualcosa di vero, che si assuma la responsabilità di un nome, allora lo seguiamo. E' giusto fare la guerra al doping, ma è troppo facile giustificare che io perdo perchè gli altri si dopano".
"He goes on and on like this and never give us a proof, a name. He never gave us anything real, I suggest he has the courage to make a name, then we will listen to him. It is right to fight doping, it is way too easy to say I loose because the other people are doped"

(6 dicembre 2004)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
and I read in one site that he said he is a Juve fan
so If he is a Juve fan how come he say such things against us?!
I think he say that so everyone believe him cause he going against his team

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)