Your Favorite Movie Quotes (8 Viewers)

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Will Smith & Jason Bateman in Hancock:

Ray Embrey: I put some stuff up on YouTube. Everybody remembers Walter the great whale, he was stuck on the beach. Along comes Hancock.
[Hancock throws whale back into the ocean, hitting a ship]
Hancock: I don't even remember that.
Ray Embrey: Ah, well... Greenpeace does.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Tony Montana said:
What you lookin' at? You all a bunch of fuckin' assholes. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fuckin' fingers and say, "That's the bad guy." So... what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy! Come on. The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you. Come on. Make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through! Better get outta his way!
Tony Montana said:
All I have in this world is my balls and my word and I don't break them for no one
Al Pacino in Scarface

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Mary: Let me ask you something.
[Grabs his hand]
Mary: Why are you alive?
John Preston: [Breaks free] I'm alive... I live... to safeguard the continuity of this great society. To serve Libria.
Mary: It's circular. You exist to continue your existence. What's the point?
John Preston: What's the point of your existence?
Mary: To feel. 'Cause you've never done it, you can never know it. But it's as vital as breath. And without it, without love, without anger, without sorrow, breath is just a clock... ticking.

From Equilibrium.

Great thread btw :tup:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Gladiator

Commodus: What is your name, gladiator?

[Maximus turns away.]

Commodus: How dare you turn your back to me! Tell me your name!

[Maximus slowly turns and removes his helmet.]

Maximus: My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, Commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I love this part too. Also Gladiator.

Maximus: I once knew a man who said "Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back."

Commodus: I wonder, did your friend smile at his own death?

Maximus: You must know. He was your father.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Jason Statham in Snatch:

Protect you from what? Ze Germans?What's to stop it blowing your bollocks off every time you sit down?

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Marceℓℓo;1849635 said:
Freakin Cuti:rolleyes:
Fuck you ho

Jason Statham in Snatch:

Protect you from what? Ze Germans?What's to stop it blowing your bollocks off every time you sit down?
A real funny part from snatch:

Mickey: Good dags. D'ya like dags?
Tommy: Dags?
Mickey: What?
Mrs. O'Neil: Yeah, dags.
Tommy: Oh, dogs. Sure, I like dags. I like caravans more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)