Your Favorite Movie Quotes (2 Viewers)

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Put your favorite movie quotes here. This way we'd gather a valuable collection of movies memorable lines.

I start with my favorite in 21 Grams:

How many lives do we live? How many times do we die? They say we all lose 21 grams... at the exact moment of our death. Everyone. And how much fits into 21 grams? How much is lost? When do we lose 21 grams? How much goes with them? How much is gained? How much is gained? Twenty-one grams. The weight of a stack of five nickels. The weight of a hummingbird. A chocolate bar. How much did 21 grams weigh?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Sean Connery in James Bond.

Bond,James Bond.

Arnie in Terminator

Ill be back.

Tom Hanks in Forrest Gump

My Mama always said, 'Life was like a box of chocolates; you never know what you're gonna get

Robert De Niro in Taxi Driver

You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Well, who the hell else are you talkin' to? You talkin' to me? Well, I'm the only one here. Who the fuck do you think you're talkin' to?

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Robert De Niro in Taxi Driver

You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Well, who the hell else are you talkin' to? You talkin' to me? Well, I'm the only one here. Who the fuck do you think you're talkin' to?
Would have been so much better if it didn't make me fall asleep right in the middle.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Would have been so much better if it didn't make me fall asleep right in the middle.
Yeah but you can make the effort to read Cronio's posts.:rolleyes:

Clint Eastwood in Dirty Harry

I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya punk?

The Extra-Terrestrial

"E T phome home" :lol2:

OP
king Ale

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
  • Thread Starter #16
    I love this one of Ghost Dog :lol2:

[after Vinny shoots a policewoman]
    Louie: Jesus, Vinny. You just iced a woman, you know that?
    Vinny: You know what you are, Louie? You're a fuckin' male chauvinist pig.
    Louie: What do you mean, I'm a male chauvinist pig? You just shot a broad.
    Vinny: A cop. I just shot a cop. They wanna be equal? I made her equal.

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    Gary Sinise & Tom Hanks in Forrest Gump:

Lt. Dan Taylor: Have you found Jesus yet, Gump?
    Forrest Gump: I didn't know I was supposed to be looking for him, sir.

Forrest Gump: Lieutenant Dan, what are you doing here?
    Lt. Dan Taylor: I'm here to try out my sea legs.
    Forrest Gump: But you ain't got no legs, Lieutenant Dan.
    Lt. Dan Taylor: [mildly irritated, but understanding] Yes... yes, I know that. You wrote me a letter, you idiot!

:D:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)