your favorite (holiday) country (8 Viewers)

OP
€lke

€lke

Dec 22, 2002
  • Thread Starter #81
    ++ [ originally posted by BloodOnMoral ] ++
    I don't particulary know :nervous: I like cold, yes, maybe I miss it because of the freakin' heat around me this months :D
    same problem in Belgium...But for me 34 degrees is veeeeeeeeeery hot, but it isn't be for you i think.....

Buy on AliExpress.com
    OP
    €lke

€lke

Dec 22, 2002
  • Thread Starter #83
    Very hot here too at that temperature, I guess both Romania and Belgium have a temperate climate :D
    really? What's the temperature over there? But now it's not normal here, normal in summer the temperature is between 20 and 30 degrees....

OP
    €lke

€lke

Dec 22, 2002
  • Thread Starter #85
    Same here, normally. The highest we had this summer was 36 I think, but only in the capital city, where is definetly always the warmest in the whole country :)
    tomorrow I'm going to the sea, there it is always a bit cooler...:cool: hehe

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
    You have the sea very close, probably. The Black Sea, with some superbe beaches, we have, but it's very far from me and this year I'm not going. But it's always great to go there, we have beautiful views, you should try :D

OP
    €lke

€lke

Dec 22, 2002
  • Thread Starter #87
    You have the sea very close, probably. The Black Sea, with some superbe beaches, we have, but it's very far from me and this year I'm not going. But it's always great to go there, we have beautiful views, you should try :D
    We're going to the sea in Holland. It's about 70-80 kilometers, the same as to the Belgian sea but it's much more quiet in Holland ;)

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
    I see. Well, try some Romanian sea-side once too. You'll certainly enjoy it, especially if you like calm. Then, you shoulg go to Vama Veche, a great place, almost not populated at all :)

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
    Ooiii,

this thread is way tooo european.... gota change it a bit... we r a global forum after all ;)

Ok, so..... i hv been to the following countries only and i will rate them in order of niceness :D

Bali -leave yr cares at hm...it's paradise :thumb:
    Australia -Scenery and people rock :cool:...gotta luv em roo's :D
    London -Believe it or not i like the weather
    Finnlan d-Nice, intersting people and place
    Thailand - Depends on which part u go to. i went to a resort island...yet another paradise.....Thai massage...Ohhh.... :D
    Malasian Island (Pulau Redang) ...... Beautifil scenery, the clearest sea water i've ever seen and the most colorfull fish in it... including turtles, baby sharks and dolphins depending on how lucky u r... i just got the baby sharks....they're friendly...really :)
    China (Beijing) -what a history...
    France-people not friendly enough, nice place though
    Malaysia mainland- this 1 i'm sure it's just my unlucky bad experiences
    USA- people too arrogant for me in general

been to almost all continents :D

There are some really nice places in Asia, if time and $ allow, u guys should come here for a trip someday :)

OP
    €lke

€lke

Dec 22, 2002
  • Thread Starter #90
    ++ [ originally posted by Sunshine ] ++
    Ooiii,

this thread is way tooo european.... gota change it a bit... we r a global forum after all ;)

Ok, so..... i hv been to the following countries only and i will rate them in order of niceness :D

Bali -leave yr cares at hm...it's paradise :thumb:
    Australia -Scenery and people rock :cool:...gotta luv em roo's :D
    London -Believe it or not i like the weather
    Finnlan d-Nice, intersting people and place
    Thailand - Depends on which part u go to. i went to a resort island...yet another paradise.....Thai massage...Ohhh.... :D
    Malasian Island (Pulau Redang) ...... Beautifil scenery, the clearest sea water i've ever seen and the most colorfull fish in it... including turtles, baby sharks and dolphins depending on how lucky u r... i just got the baby sharks....they're friendly...really :)
    China (Beijing) -what a history...
    France-people not friendly enough, nice place though
    Malaysia mainland- this 1 i'm sure it's just my unlucky bad experiences
    USA- people too arrogant for me in general

been to almost all continents :D

There are some really nice places in Asia, if time and $ allow, u guys should come here for a trip someday :)
    i will come... :D

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by €lke ] ++
    We're going to the sea in Holland. It's about 70-80 kilometers, the same as to the Belgian sea but it's much more quiet in Holland ;)
    Which province are you going too? Not Holland surely? Their beaches suck! Zeeland rulezzz! :strong:::D

OP
    €lke

€lke

Dec 22, 2002
  • Thread Starter #92
    ++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++

Which province are you going too? Not Holland surely? Their beaches suck! Zeeland rulezzz! :strong:::D
    yes Zeeland, but we often say Holland in stead of The Netherlands ;)

OP
    €lke

€lke

Dec 22, 2002
  • Thread Starter #94

I hope you are coming to me too :fero:
    ow yes of course...I'll come by helicopter, then i can land where I want...but then you have to come to me too:fero:

:D

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by €lke ] ++

hehe yes, I said it before, but every one says it...Why does everyone hate it?? (me included...:p, I explained why :D)
    I would like to explain why. But I believe that the rules of this forum prevents from doing so. ;)

Anders

Dec 13, 2002

Anders, I wanna come in Denmark when it's freezing cold :excited:
    Can I ? Can I ? :D
    I'm not the one to ask. It's not my country - I just live here ;)

But it's ok with me :D

OP
    €lke

€lke

Dec 22, 2002
  • Thread Starter #99
    ++ [ originally posted by Kaliman ] ++

I would like to explain why. But I believe that the rules of this forum prevents form doing so. ;)

try to say it in 'clean' words :D hehe

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)