your favorite (holiday) country (4 Viewers)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
yep, on summertime. i have two friends that are going on a tour of europe this tuesday, for a month. im so jealous!

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
yeah theyre all like twenty but theyre small though. most of them are 14/15, because here in venezuela there is a tradition that when girls become 15 they go to a tour of europe with their friends... I went three summers ago

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
I know! where so lucky to have that, and its really useful. not like those silly sweet sixteen parties and stuff. haha

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
exactly... and when you finally say "ok, I'm gone...damn it" your mother starts crying "Oh my baby don't leave!" and then I'm like "make up your freakin' mind damn it!"

Parents - seriously weird people!

:D

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
lol, indeed -siblings too. i fight all year long with my brother and hes always like i cant wait for the moment when we wont live together anymore. and when i leave for summer vacations hes like please dont leave im gonna miss you and crying. weirdo!

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Kaliman ] ++
It's a tradition? kewl! We should have something like that in DK
Don't you have "Interrail" train tickets in Denmark? If you don't have them I'll explain what it is.

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Kaliman ] ++
off course we do. But it's not a tradition to go travel when you're 15...
But around 18-21? I wouldn't call it tradition, but A LOT of people here go. My girlfriend is coming back on tuesday after being away 40 days on this Interrail thing... :groan:

OP
€lke

€lke

Dec 22, 2002
  • Thread Starter #77
    ++ [ originally posted by CuTe-17 ] ++
    wow..

every one seems to be hating Germany....
    hehe yes, I said it before, but every one says it...Why does everyone hate it?? (me included...:p, I explained why :D)

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
    Well, I don't know exactly. I said I hate the language, but of course this isn't a too proper reason, huh ? :D

They are just too stiff :p , if I espressed myself correclty, and after all, what do I have to see there, than a bunch of industrial cities ? In the former Democratic Republic maybe, just there are landscapes and stuff like that.

Anders, I wanna come in Denmark when it's freezing cold :excited:
    Can I ? Can I ? :D

OP
    €lke

€lke

Dec 22, 2002
  • Thread Starter #79
    ++ [ originally posted by BloodOnMoral ] ++
    Well, I don't know exactly. I said I hate the language, but of course this isn't a too proper reason, huh ? :D

They are just too stiff :p , if I espressed myself correclty, and after all, what do I have to see there, than a bunch of industrial cities ? In the former Democratic Republic maybe, just there are landscapes and stuff like that.

Anders, I wanna come in Denmark when it's freezing cold :excited:
    Can I ? Can I ? :D
    why isn't that a good reason? When you heard the language so many times...you're tired of it!

and why do you want to go to Danmark when it's freezing cold? Do you like frost??:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)