your favorite (holiday) country (1 Viewer)

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
All right, you asked it.

Favourite (extended)

4. Argentina - really no idea why. But I like its spirit.

5. France - but stay cool, only those friendly regions as Savoie or Bretagne, I hate Paris :D

Not favourite :D :devil:

1. Germany of course ... Because they have a tricky twisted language and nobody gots the idea of what are they talking about.

2. USA - capitalism is a good enough reason ?! :howler: Too materialists, too fake, too far ...

3. Russia - comunism, boring, cold

Is that enough ?

Buy on AliExpress.com

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
I've never been abroad, my dear, due to the fact I live in this country so poor :sigh: Cry for me, people :howler:

I'm judging countries after my feelings about them ...

Don't ruine my dreams :D

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
UK
Once lived there and never really left. Great island, great people who have a lot in common with the Dutch as I discovered. My second home! :cool:
:touched::cool::D

OP
€lke

€lke

Dec 22, 2002
  • Thread Starter #47
    ++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++

So recognisable. :D It's a better country to travel through then France though, with their stupid toll highways :groan:
    in Italy you have the same problem Erik ;)

OP
    €lke

€lke

Dec 22, 2002
  • Thread Starter #48
    ++ [ originally posted by Kaliman ] ++

It's actually very good weather in Denmark during the summer... very hot! Don't know about further up north though... might just be a bit chilly! :D
    but in winter...........brrrrrrrrrrrrr!cold!!!:D

OP
    €lke

€lke

Dec 22, 2002
  • Thread Starter #49
    ++ [ originally posted by BloodOnMoral ] ++
    I've never been abroad, my dear, due to the fact I live in this country so poor :sigh: Cry for me, people :howler:

I'm judging countries after my feelings about them ...

Don't ruine my dreams :D
    your time will come my dear!:)

lili

Aug 2, 2003
    never i have been disappointed by countries i visited.
    each one had it own charm.
    never been in scandy countries, if i could convince my little family, i would like go there.

about france, sure some frenchies aren't very nice with the tourists, parisians in particular, but if you have the opportunity to go in the south, in provence, you will see that finally, there is nice people here;)

Patricia

Mar 22, 2003
    I like: Brasil, Holanda, Spain and Italy

dislike: FRANCE!!!:yuck:

I have never been to Germany, but it seems like nobody liked it!!!:LOL: :LOL:

lili

Aug 2, 2003
    i forgot to talk about my favourite country.
    i think it's morocco, cause the people first, the colors of the land, the culture, the climat and the total change of philosophy of life. never i saw so much poverty and people there are really in touch with the real meaning of life. what a lesson to see those people smiling dispite their condition of life!

lili

Aug 2, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Patricia ] ++
    I like: Brasil, Holanda, Spain and Italy

dislike: FRANCE!!!:yuck:

I have never been to Germany, but it seems like nobody liked it!!!:LOL: :LOL:
    patricia, where did you go in france? and what have you disliked exactly?

about germany, i have to say that it's a beautiful country and i was well welcomed by the population. except the food, i had a good out of germany.

K10

Jul 12, 2002
    Italy, Jamaica, Barbados, St. Kitts, Aruba - basically the Caribbean if you want fun and relaxation in one.

I like Switzerland, Austrailia.

Worst, India, Germany, US (fed up of there)

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by lili ] ++

about france, sure some frenchies aren't very nice with the tourists, parisians in particular, but if you have the opportunity to go in the south, in provence, you will see that finally, there is nice people here;)
    I think you're right. I've been to Lyon a couple of times and people around those parts are actually pretty kewl. :)
    But those parisians up north! :fero: I hate 'em I hate 'em I hate 'em! :D

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    okay! ill buy plane tickets asap

i really want to go to denmark, sweden, norway, finland... those are the places i still need to go in europe and ive heard theyre nice

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)