your favorite (holiday) country (1 Viewer)

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
Best :strong:

Italy: Beautiful country with so much to see! The Italians are so friendly. You really feel welcome :)

Turkey: Also a beautiful country and like Italy the people are really nice. (talking about the western part of the country.. off course ;) )

Spain: Actually I'm not sure, cuz there's to many germans around. And the fact that everything closes during the day pisses me off as well... damn siesta! :fero: :D But I still go there... dunno why :confused:

Worst :groan:

Greece: No offence and all... but unfortunately I've had some bad trips to this country. On the islands the locals aren't very friendly. I think they hate tourists, all though the tourists are their main source of income.

Germany: Who would wanna go there :howler: I just "use" it as a passage to the south...

France: All though it is a beautiful country, the people make it ugly. I'm not saying that all french dudes are some arrogant bastards... just the ones I've met :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Kaliman ] ++
Germany: Who would wanna go there :howler: I just "use" it as a passage to the south...
So recognisable. :D It's a better country to travel through then France though, with their stupid toll highways :groan:

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++

So recognisable. :D It's a better country to travel through then France though, with their stupid toll highways :groan:
I agree... in fact that's another thing I hate about France :groan:
The germans have been thinking about doing the same, but people wouldn't see the toll in time and crash through it. :D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Best: France, Italy, Holland wasn't bad either

Worst: Poland (if you're a tourist), Scandinavia (cosy and good looking if you're loaded, otherwise bloatedly overpriced), Germany (nothing too bad about it but when you compete with France and Italy, you're bound to lose)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
The only thing that prevents me from ever going north of Amsterdam.

That, and the weather :D

I agree... in fact that's another thing I hate about France :groan:
The germans have been thinking about doing the same, but people wouldn't see the toll in time and crash through it. :D
LOL yeah :D

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
and the weather :D
It's actually very good weather in Denmark during the summer... very hot! Don't know about further up north though... might just be a bit chilly! :D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Exactly! To bad we live here huh? :D
I'm not, I even think I would be pretty comfortable down south with you guys, Trondheim is a tad isolated for my taste.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
It's actually very good weather in Denmark during the summer... very hot! Don't know about further up north though... might just be a bit chilly! :D
Still cooler than over here and if I ever went to Copenhagen, I'd have to go through Germany and Jutland :scared:

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Fly? I hate plopping ears :D

And yeah, I can only afford Ryanair so it limits the options. I'm kind of bored with London Stansted after spending several nights there by now :D

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
++ [ originally posted by €lke ] ++

I like your lists Iulia :)

Well, let's dance :D

Favourite :

1.The Netherlands

Because it seems to me a free country, where many laws don't function as in other ones, where people can express them and, besides, it has the best beer in the world :D

2.Czech Republic

Because it's the most romantic and gothic country I ever knew and because Prague is Europe's most wonderful city :)

3.Nordic countries

In no specific order, because they have high technology, frozen winters and high tall handsome men :howler: kidding

Should I continue ? :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)