your favorite (holiday) country (2 Viewers)

OP
€lke

€lke

Dec 22, 2002
  • Thread Starter #122
    ++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++

Well it is! Who goes on holiday to watch a bunch of flowers grow?! If I was foreign and went on holiday to NL, I would go check out coffeeshops and stuff :D
    :LOL:

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003

The red light district? Again: booring :yawn:

Maybe because I'm used to stuff like that as I live in this country but still. I can think of better things!
    Of course you are. Remember that architect I told you about :) ? He told me about that district too ;) ...

Tell me more interesting stuff.

Will you ever come to Romania, by the way ?

OP
    €lke

€lke

Dec 22, 2002
  • Thread Starter #124

Yeah, Heineken :yuck:

You forget the best one: Palm :lick:
    aha A dutch boy who says Heineken is bad...Bravo!! But it taste horrible! :yuck: and the funny thing is in Amercia and other countries they can't speak out the name it's always [haaineken]:LOL:

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by BloodOnMoral ] ++
    Of course you are. Remember that architect I told you about :) ? He told me about that district too ;) ...

Tell me more interesting stuff.

Will you ever come to Romania, by the way ?
    Tell you more interesting stuff? I wouldn't know where to begin :D

Will I ever come to Romania? Not very likely at this point, for multiple reasons.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by €lke ] ++
    aha A dutch boy who says Heineken is bad...Bravo!! But it taste horrible! :yuck: and the funny thing is in Amercia and other countries they can't speak out the name it's always [haaineken]:LOL:
    Well it stinks. It tastes too sharp, if you know what I mean. Too chemical. I like Palm because it has a soft flavour. Palm is my absolute favourite!

And yeah, Americans stink at Dutch and Flemish pronunciations! Did you ever hear them say "Zeebrugge"? :D

OP
    €lke

€lke

Dec 22, 2002
  • Thread Starter #129
    Tell me some of them, to see if you're right or not :)
    I would like to come, the culure is different from our, it's exiting ;)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    No. Reasons not to come :)
    That's what I said :D

Anyway, they're the same reasons I don't go to Eastern Europe as a whole anymore. I don't have enough money to travel that far, you people don't pay with the euro and you have scaringly high crime rates.

So maybe in a couple of years when you've westernised a bit and I'm slightly more wealthy ;)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    Of course you do but with my fortune I could only travel as far as Vienna before I get kicked out of the train for illegal travelling (aka without a ticket) :wallbang::D

OP
    €lke

€lke

Dec 22, 2002
  • Thread Starter #134
    Great, sounds promising :nervous: :D

You should know, still, that we have things to be proud of too, not only those you mentioned about :stuckup: :D
    every countries has things to be proud of ;)

OP
    €lke

€lke

Dec 22, 2002
  • Thread Starter #136
    Of course you do but with my fortune I could only travel as far as Vienna before I get kicked out of the train for illegal travelling (aka without a ticket) :wallbang::D
    hehe zwartrijder?! :p

Bongiovi

Jul 12, 2002
    Is that why at the heineken museum in Amsterdam they give you 4 free halves as your walking round....maybe they're trying to get rid of it all! We made fools of ourselves there......there's one bit that says...look through here and see whoever making the beer (or something like that).....when you look through you see other people.....so we were taking the micky out of this really weird looking couple...couldn't stop laughing, but they didn't look pleased.....when we got downstairs we realised as we looked up you can see and hear everything the people are saying!!!!!!!..whoops..

Fave places are Spain and Amsterdam....and no not for the red light district....!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)