Your Fave Places to Eat (1 Viewer)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++
nah... only sheep use kg

Serge... why do you jus use lb's rather than stones and lb's surely its easier... another american thing i spose
i can't believe I thought you were talking about British Pounds, as in the currency, so I went to bloomberg to get the damn conversion rate.

Man, what a bad fukkin day I'm having..

Paul, we do use lb's. You've lost me on the concept of stones.

Another British thing, I suppose:)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
So when I tell my wife, "Hey Honey, I just lost half a stone!", she'll think I'm having kidney problems again and rush me to the hospital.:D

K10

Jul 12, 2002
Stupendous Man, I am interested in this atkins diet thing. Do you have a good site to recommend?

Also, 24 pounds in around a month is really good. Did you exercise and if you did how much and what type of exercising did you do?

I need to loose like 10 pounds or something. Well not really, it's my choice but it's taking forever. Probably cause I drink a lil too much and eat to much KFC but I normally jog 3 miles a day and occasionally do like 250 abs with 100 push ups.

Is that amount of excercise good enough. I just need to eat better I think. That's just hard cause I love my food!

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
You can have Tic-Tacs, and they don't affect your Carb Count.

And Fabi, I've lost 24 pounds in 5 weeks, so I have no complaints.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Here's what I usually have.

For Breakfast, I'll have a couple of celery sticks with cream cheese or a couple of scrambled eggs. Once in a while I'll have bacon or Sausage links.

For Lunch, I usually have baked chicken with Salsa and cheese, or stir fried beef & linguica with vegetables, and a low carb pita.

For Dinner, I will have chicken and Salad.

I've totally cut out Junk Food, Soda, candy,and high starch foods.

So, as you can see, I don't overwhelm myself with bacon, cheese, butter (don't like it), and pig out on that stuff to lose weight. I've managed to follow the plan and still eat healthy foods.

It's a sacrifice that you have to make if you want to go through with something like this, and this is the choice I made.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Look what I have:

for breakfast integral bread with white cheese, tomato and alfalfa
diet pepsi
popcorn

for lunch: either chicken or meat fried with PAM, salad and sometimes mashed potatoes. I dont eat rice anymore

dinner: integral bread with white cheese.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Ok, sorry I took so long to reply, dear.

i just got home from work.

One more thing to keep in mind, Fabi, is that I'm a diabetic, and if I kept eating the way I was, then I would have to be Insulin dependent.

Because starches and grains like Pasta and Rice turn to sugar, it was really hurting me. So this lifestlye change really has helped me.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
ohhh if you're diabetic everythings different!!! thats why Atkins is good for you. Since like a year ago I started to eat healthy, less greasy, and it really does make a difference

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Yes, I was diagnosed with diabetes about 6 years ago, but i hoenstly didn't care. I was like "Fukk it, while I'm here, I might as well enjoy myself." Then I started to get really bad headaches and dizziness about 8 months ago. I knew something was wrong. that's when the doctor told me that it was getting worse. then, a little more than 2 months ago, I think, I had a diabetic seizure and was in the hospital.

That's when I knew that something had to change.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
1. HOME :touched:
1. HOME :drool:
1. HOME :touched:
1. HOME :drool:
y'all get the picture.
2. The Globe (In Riyadh)
3. Tokyo Restaurant (in Riyadh)
4. [Any Stake Houde]
5. Olive Garden
6. Byblos Greek Restaurant (in New Orelans)
7. Abu Nwwas Shawurma (in Riyadh)
8. Pizza Express

What i can't stand at all is any kinda of fast food place like:
Wendy's, BK, McD's, Taco Bell...etc. :yuck:
I dont even know how they have the nerve to call it fast "FOOOD" when what they serve doesn't meet the minimum requirements to be classified as food! :groan:

K10

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Stupendous Man ] ++
http://www.atkins.com

This should give you plenty of info.

I haven't started exercising yet. Once I get to 215, or 15 stones and 4 pounds, or 97.5 Kgs. Then I will go back inot the gym to tone up.
Thanks alot.

So you lost 25 pounds just by dieting? That's really amazing, especially considering the time you did it in.

Congratulations. You must feel proud!

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Stupendous Man ] ++
http://www.atkins.com

This should give you plenty of info.

I haven't started exercising yet. Once I get to 215, or 15 stones and 4 pounds, or 97.5 Kgs. Then I will go back inot the gym to tone up.
would you care to donate some kgs/pounds to me?! ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)