Your Fave Places to Eat (1 Viewer)

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
favorite place to eat: anywhere in Rome except for the Tourist piazza's...esp. Piazza Navona, Piazza di Spagna.

The crux of my daily diet is 6 espresso's a day..first one when I get up ..last one usually at 2:30 - 3:00 am..

Just thought it may clarify things about my personality...

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
mine is hope street pizza
right across from my work

grrrrreat food
and they have a greek waitress
that lady kicks some ass

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
I have different favourite pubs/restaurants in different places all over Europe. I strongly believe one must ALWAYS have a favourite pub in a city one regularly visits to keep one from going mad.

Middelburg (Holland) - Jazzcafé Desafinado

Great place to just spend the evening relaxing, eating and listening to jazz.

The Hague (Holland) - Studentcafé Havana

This is where I spend a lot of time. I usually go with a couple of friends to have a drink and relax. Have a bite if we feel like it.

Loughborough (UK) - Student pub The Orange Tree

A traditional English pub in a modern outfit. Great place for students like me!

I've got some other ones but I don't visit them as regularly as the above three.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
Cencio La Parolaccia - Vicolo del Cinque
This is the craziest place you will ever go to...the food is good and sometimes above average but the waiters in this place playfully insult the customers during the meal. Its renound and usually packed because its hilarious...they warn you before you walk in what to expect. I know some would say "Why would I want to go to there"...I can't really answer but the place is a laugh if you are with a big group not really for a dinner with a gf.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
Cencio La Parolaccia - Vicolo del Cinque
This is the craziest place you will ever go to...the food is good and sometimes above average but the waiters in this place playfully insult the customers during the meal. Its renound and usually packed because its hilarious...they warn you before you walk in what to expect. I know some would say "Why would I want to go to there"...I can't really answer but the place is a laugh if you are with a big group not really for a dinner with a gf.
:thumb: :cool:
what city is that place in?

PS I'm sure you'll fit right in ;)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
Majed whereabouts in LA-LA land do you live??
a few blocks from the end of the rainbow ;)

My address:
1234 Imaginary Avenue
OZ, LA-LA 87878

seriously, I live in New Orleans, Louisiana (LA)

not the city L.A.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
This is too tempting...

gray you said that anything goes...? :D

my fav place to eat... :D

Man this is too easy, you gave it to me on a plate :p I'm sure you know what I'm thinking :D

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
AHH NEW AHLENS ;)

Very cool Very cool....Majed the "Cajun man" ;)

Close enough, but It's more like "Nawlins" ;) "The Big Easy" :cool:

Mardi Gras is next week too :cool: and the parades have already started! :thumb:

OP
gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #60
    ++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
    This is too tempting...

gray you said that anything goes...? :D

my fav place to eat... :D

Man this is too easy, you gave it to me on a plate :p I'm sure you know what I'm thinking :D
    :sigh: Glenn I had a few of you guys in mind when i made the thread, and i was gonna make a disclaimer not to mention said...place to eat... but then if i did that, ppl would start asking "what were you talking about gray?" and then it'd get all awkward + i'd look like i have a dirty mind :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)