Your all-time favourite movie (1 Viewer)

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
ONE movie please.

Sets of movies wont count as one.For eg all 3 parts of The Godfather and LOTR are seperate movies.

My favourite movie would be The Pianist.
respect..i cant seem to choose between The Pianist or Gladiator..Gladiator for me by a milimeter then The Pianist

propably because pianist didnt have any scores except for one song that was being played in some bits of the movie.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
But if forced to choose one movie to preserve on earth or otherwise have to watch only new Eddie Murphy films, it would have to be Pulp Fiction.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
respect..i cant seem to choose between The Pianist or Gladiator..Gladiator for me by a milimeter then The Pianist

propably because pianist didnt have any scores except for one song that was being played in some bits of the movie.
I haven't seen The Pianist, but since you and salman mentioned It I think It'll be worth watching.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
top gun always wanted to be a pilot!!! unfortunetly that did'nt work for me. not to mention i am obssesd with f-14 tomcats i have built loads of f-14 models and actually have a model of uss - nimitz and uss- kitty hawk.
incase u guys dont know what an f-14 is here is a picture:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)