Your all-time favourite movie (1 Viewer)

Jan 7, 2004
sure gladiator was a great film and russel crowe actually puts in an excellent performance but it can be the best ever.
i own lots of classice de niro and pacino films and would rather watch them to some of the pish quoted as favourites "torque" get the hell outta here..........

but then what do i know

@sinconero-papillon is fantastic
preach brother preach (i assume you mean "cant" not "can" when you talk about gladiator beign the best ever ;))

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Let's get more specific than an entire movie. A random thought... for one of the best character actor performances ever (though perhaps not the best), Ben Kingsley as Don Logan in Sexy Beast is pretty frightening.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
Let's get more specific than an entire movie. A random thought... for one of the best character actor performances ever (though perhaps not the best), Ben Kingsley as Don Logan in Sexy Beast is pretty frightening.
Rey - "Do you wanna have a look around the house?"
Ben - "Yeah, I will in a minute when I'll have a piss"

Class. :lol2:

OP
HelterSkelter

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
  • Thread Starter #65
    Another great performance would be Jamie Fox as Ray Charles.He was unbelievable.

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    preach brother preach (i assume you mean "cant" not "can" when you talk about gladiator beign the best ever ;))
    :oops: aye typo there

agreed he is superb in there,i wasnt sure i would buy him as a psycho but.... ghandi who??
    though if you want terrifying it has to be de niro in cape fear:shocked:

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
    Hard to name just one, but i'll go for 'dog day afternoon'.

Though if asked the same question tomorrow, i'd have a different answer.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Gladiator is overrated, but it's easy to explain why people love it: they want a hero. And Maximus (his name isn't well picked IMO) sure is a hero. It's the same feeling that makes you call Any Given Sunday a good movie after that great Al Pacino speech ("Either life or football is this game of inches...").

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

Hard to name just one, but i'll go for 'dog day afternoon'.

Though if asked the same question tomorrow, i'd have a different answer.
    One of the few Pacino classics that left me feeling disapointed, his performance was great but the movie itself never grew on me.

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    both serpico and dog day afternoon are superb, back then pacino was churning out terrific performances like a machine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)