you hungry for love? failed with your own species? try a pet instead (3 Viewers)

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
@jasper

So sorry man! He looked like such nice dog.

Pets become such important parts of our lives. Regardless of how bad your day had been or what you've been going through, just the sight of you will make your pet happy and in turn brighten the darkest of days. They can at times make you put things into perspective and remember what really matters.

Remember the good times and know that you were the world to him. :rab:

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
@jasper

Pets become such important parts of our lives. Regardless of how bad your day had been or what you've been going through, just the sight of you will make your pet happy and in turn brighten the darkest of days. They can at times make you put things into perspective and remember what really matters.

Thank you for the kind words, I posted that in here so I could give him a kind of eulogy.

I remember a comedian saying "when you buy a dog you are buying a walking tragedy" - from that perspective I ensuredI savoured every moment I had him in my life. He had a really long life too.

OP
Bezzy

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
  • Thread Starter #884
    @jasper

:agree: and good luck Jasper

Dec 31, 2008
    She's all alone now. All the other cats including her kids left her all alone in the house. But she gave me such a loving welcome back after long time. :heart: :touched:

Dec 31, 2008
    I wish I could take her to my place but she doesn't want to go and my uncle also wants her to stay. My old house always had cats for the last 19 years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)