you hungry for love? failed with your own species? try a pet instead (5 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
There's nothing worse than going to someone's house & finding cat or dog hair all over the place. I had this gf once that had three yorkies & there was hair EVERYWHERE, you sit on the bed, there's hair, you touch anything there's hair. Fucking irritating, i didn't even wanna do it in her place because i'd get dog hair on my body & face.:D
That's why you get animals with short hair.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
Guys trust me this is not behavior that is tolerated here. If the little one does that she is reprimanded on the spot. They were two photos taken because it was cute but I can assure you she is never praised for that behavior and actually discouraged.

Having had pedigree German Shepherds all my life I have been through countless dog obedience schools and understand about dog psychology. There is a clear hierarchy in my household and the dogs are aware of their place

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
http://www.cracked.com/article_18551_6-well-intentioned-ways-youre-ruining-your-dog.html

This is a good read to gain an insight into dog pyschology. My dad comes from a farming background so i've had that lot drilled into me since i was young about how to treat a dog and why i wasn't allowed to let dogs sleep on my bed etc.
This part is bollocks:

#6.
Punishing it After You Discover Something it Destroyed/Pooped On

My dogs know they've done something wrong when I find my socks out in the yard and they start running to hide immediately.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)