you hungry for love? failed with your own species? try a pet instead (3 Viewers)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I had a cat for 5 years or so. He was yellow and weighted like 7kg, was main fighter in my neighborhood. Crazy and strong cat.
Did she die? I would go nuts if that happens to mine :cry:

Now that's what cats should look like.:lol:

Of course they aren't tools & i treat my dogs better than some people. They love me way more plus they'd give their lives for me, that's unconditional love. Cat's just piss on the sofa & get their hair all over the place, might as well get mice to roam around the house.
They kill the mice thou, good start isn't it :D

They aren't tools, they are food. And if I can't eat them, then I find them useless.
:D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Somebody kicked my cat (probably) and broke bottom part of spine, couldn't use last two legs :cry:

And I wish I knew who did it.
You should have put wheels at the back of the cat like they do for cripple animals. But stop acting like you like cats, Alen & i know you don't like cats. Remember when you said men that own cats are freaks & faggots?

OP
Bezzy

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
  • Thread Starter #136
    your guys are funny to think that men who have cats are gay. What are those who one those little dogs (that's always in Paris Hilton handbag) then for you guys.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)