Xabi Alonso (9 Viewers)

After the Poulsen signing, will Secco, Blanc and cie still buy Xabi Alonso?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
I really don't remeber when Juve signed "genuine class" as some here said.The class is made by Juventus, so really stop crying. We have a top quality squad, we were the best among the "italian giants",
Thuram, buffon, nedved.....We brought thuram for almost 30 mil euros, buffon for around 40 mil and nedved for 40 mil euros so all this talk that juve always :gsol: create their own champions is non-sence. Even players like zambrotta did show a lot of talent when he was with bari (with casano)......

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
its not the people who say we have a shit management who are pessimists. its the idiots who say we will be middle table this year.
We will be top 3 in SerieA again i predict. But im not extremely confident for CL.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Thuram, buffon, nedved.....We brought thuram for almost 30 mil euros, buffon for around 40 mil and nedved for 40 mil euros so all this talk that juve always :gsol: create their own champions is non-sence. Even players like zambrotta did show a lot of talent when he was with bari (with casano)......
Zambrotta came to Juve 1999, Cassano did his Serie A debut in the same season.

So I don't think they played together. Sometimes we invest alot, but that summer we sell Inzaghi,Zidane.So ofcourse we bought some big names.

But I like that, sometimes we get the big names and sometimes we buy players like Camoranesi and make them into great names.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Zambrotta came to Juve 1999, Cassano did his Serie A debut in the same season.

So I don't think they played together. Sometimes we invest alot, but that summer we sell Inzaghi,Zidane.So ofcourse we bought some big names.

But I like that, sometimes we get the big names and sometimes we buy players like Camoranesi and make them into great names.
very true. Maybe we don't have a long history of making unknown players great. But Camo is a great story and Chiellini over the past year has been more highly rated

Sidindi

Jan 18, 2008
OK, seriously this one is on Mark. I need some info Mark, because you were pretty certain about today being the Xabi Alonso signing day. Any news? Any final verdicts? Anything?!?

Your guarantees last week and a half are becoming a little Badass Devill-esque as of late...

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
OK, seriously this one is on Mark. I need some info Mark, because you were pretty certain about today being the Xabi Alonso signing day. Any news? Any final verdicts? Anything?!?

Your guarantees last week and a half are becoming a little Badass Devill-esque as of late...
how do you know badass? He was well before your time.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Or Hamsik, Ivanovic, Frings, Pepe, Flamini....
Hamsik: Not even Real Madrid are able to snatch him from Napoli
Ivanovic: Since when can we match Chelsea's money?
Frings: World Class player? :lol2:
Pepe: I never new we were linked with him in the first place, newspaper talk is mostly bullshit and you know that.
Flamini: It was up to the player, he chose Milan's higher salary.

Anyone else?

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003

I am offended and contemplating banning you for that remark. I'll ask the opinion of other mods.

Ask around and people will tell you were the info comes from. Hint: It's not an ultra.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008

i admit i find a little bit of humour in that post

what a stupid thing to say lollll especially from a new person:rofl: hahaah... ahh stupid people make me laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)