Xabi Alonso (10 Viewers)

After the Poulsen signing, will Secco, Blanc and cie still buy Xabi Alonso?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
This fucking board SUCKS !!!!

We'll be no better than Palermo or Napoli this season :tdown: :cry:
Like last season, right? You're a joke.

no...this board is proving that they cant handle signing big-name players

if anything, we'll sign another generic DM....just what we need to give service to the forwards :tdown:
You mean Trezguet-Del Piero-Iaquinta lacked service despite scoring 55 goals between 3 of them? :eyebrows:

What is there to be optimistic? Did we sign any top player? Who are Mellberg, Knesevic and Poulsen? They are only players good for Palermo, Napoli and Lazio. They are no Ronaldinho, Cannavaro or Nesta. Its another flop year like last year. We are spending a lot of many to build a mid-table team. Last year we got Tiago, Almiron, Gyrgera, Molinaro and this year we bought these 3 players good to play in 2nd Division in Malta. Its a shame for Juventus. I cant imagine us playing against Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal, Milan, Inter, Real Madrid in the Champions League. We will finish with 6 goals against in each game.
:lol2: Just shoot yourself.

I really feel bad for the team. After throwing themselves out there and beating the best teams in serie A, Roma, Inter, Milan, it's own fans still have disbelief in them.

Our team this year is much stronger than our team last year.

Melberg is better than Criscito.
Amauri is better than Palladino.
Giovincoand Marchisio are excellent additions.
Sissoko and Poulsen are miles ahead of Tiago, Almiron, and Nocerino.

The transfer season isn't even over, the team is to be further strengthened.

All this and people are still convinced we will do worse this year.
Bunch of retarded spoilt brats. Oh no, we didn't sign any creative midfielders, we will play boring, shit football, we will get thrashed in the Champions League.... :cry:

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
Juventus, Cobolli: "Mercato chiuso"
15.07.2008 14.08 di Maurizio Libriani articolo letto 609 volte
Questione di strategia o verità assoluta. Al di la del fatto che l'unico risposta concreta la potrà dare soltanto il tempo, in casa Juventus considerano concluso il mercato in entrata. A confermarlo è lo stesso presidente Cobolli Gigli che con l'arrivo dal Siviglia del centrocampista danese, Poulsen, annuncia la conclusione del piano di rafforzamento per la nuova stagione, lasciando comunque uno spiraglio nel caso in cui si presentasse un'occasione irrinunciabile, ipotesi tutt'altro da scartare, in un mercato che negli ultimi giorni di agosto solitamente offre situazioni davvero allettanti: "Sapete tutti che i colpi si fanno fino al 30 di agosto ma, se devo essere sincero, se non capita qualcosa di straordinario noi abbiamo chiuso. Sono convinto che abbiamo fatto una buona scelta prendendo il danese. Non e' una scommessa di Ranieri, e' una decisione di strategia tattica assunta dalla Juventus, sapendo che ha un attacco poderoso che puo' essere supportato da un centrocampo forte".

Seems that Poulsen is our Last signing. Still, Calciomercato is wondering if this is just a strategy or it's the real truth.

Dec 26, 2004
And why do you call us pessimistic?

I think the (board, Ranieri) sucks, this is my opinion... nothing can convince me we did well this mercato by purchasing average players so what?

Support Barca and Milan! You are talking to the wrong guy kiddo, Maher's post is 2 posts ahead of mine.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
:lol:

To these pessimistic guys: OK this board sucks (WORD), and this quad is bad (oops) so why are you still here, go support Real, Barca, Man-chowder or The Zoo of Milan (Inter)..??:confused:
What is this logic??I support this team and I demand some good things in the transfer market.Simple as that

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
so no good news eh? figures...Secco has to go, end of story...in the year when we were supposed to add some genuine class to the squad, they bought players that are either average or a luxury...instead they wasted last year's funds on terrible acquistions, and have been acting cheap into the season when we are truly aiming for CL/Scudetto success

Triptonite

Jun 12, 2007
I really don't remeber when Juve signed "genuine class" as some here said.

The class is made by Juventus, so really stop crying. We have a top quality squad, we were the best among the "italian giants", so we fixed the one thing that was missing, streanght to our defense (if we take on loan Ivanovic, would be even much better, since we'll not have Andrade).

We'll do just fine !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)