Xabi Alonso (8 Viewers)

After the Poulsen signing, will Secco, Blanc and cie still buy Xabi Alonso?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Tell your sources to make up their God damn minds Mark :D
they suck ass...now I'll say they're lucky when they get one. Poulsen was to easy, the guy was outside Juve's headquarters like a freakin' paparazzi and saw Poulsen's agent and some guys sign something. How they got it to a double signing and the day(Tuesday) will remain unknown to the human race. :p

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
they suck ass...now I'll say they're lucky when they get one. Poulsen was to easy, the guy was outside Juve's headquarters like a freakin' paparazzi and saw Poulsen's agent and some guys sign something. How they got it to a double signing and the day(Tuesday) will remain unknown to the human race. :p
I always see you talk about mercato things MARK.

How do you want us to play next year. with current players?:rulz:

JuveYank

Juve Ultra :D
Jun 29, 2008
4-1-2-1-2

buffon; zebina(grygera), legro(mellberg), chiello, molinaro(D C); momo; camo, poulsen(Zanetti); giovinco(Neddy); trez, amauri(DP).
4-1-2-1-2 would actually be a very good formation for us! Giovinco plays best when he is behind the two strikers. Also Amuari would work really well with Trezeguet. Amauri can play as a support striker. But you would put Molinaro before De Ceglie! Why!

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
you know i laugh, but me not knowing french is diminishing my chances of getting a starting salary of $60000 upon graduation
there's always French class.

4-1-2-1-2 would actually be a very good formation for us! Giovinco plays best when he is behind the two strikers. Also Amuari would work really well with Trezeguet. Amauri can play as a support striker. But you would put Molinaro before De Ceglie! Why!
Just for now. DC is still young and Molinaro worked his crossing and is now considered a footballer. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)