Xabi Alonso (9 Viewers)

After the Poulsen signing, will Secco, Blanc and cie still buy Xabi Alonso?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 13, 2007
I really feel bad for the team. After throwing themselves out there and beating the best teams in serie A, Roma, Inter, Milan, it's own fans still have disbelief in them.

Our team this year is much stronger than our team last year.

Melberg is better than Criscito.
Amauri is better than Palladino.
Giovincoand Marchisio are excellent additions.
Sissoko and Poulsen are miles ahead of Tiago, Almiron, and Nocerino.

The transfer season isn't even over, the team is to be further strengthened.

All this and people are still convinced we will do worse this year.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
i dont understand that logic at all...we come 3rd in the league last year and now we have alot of better players we will be worse!? wat is that? that makes little if no sense at all
there is a thick line between optimism and pessimism!

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
i think we might have better squad depth than inter had last year.
their only addition till now was Mancini, coming from a poor season.
let's not forget that inter had a very large squad even last season. plus, they have balotelli coming up and probably adriano returning. I'd not write off inter this year, they remain the team to beat even this year. As for Milan, i think they have already done some things to get better, but a real top-deal remains to be sealed up for them (ronaldinho probably). The ones i'm the most curious to see is fiorentina. They invested like 40mio and they are BOUND to succeed. They signed young talents and they may be a big threat. It all depends how well they adapt but fiorentina is like the underdog for next season, and we definately have to look out for them.

Jun 29, 2008
I'd have loved it, if Arsenal got Poulsen.
Me too, do you want him?

i dont understand that logic at all...we come 3rd in the league last year and now we have alot of better players we will be worse!? wat is that? that makes little if no sense at all
there is a thick line between optimism and pessimism!
Although yes our squad is stronger, we now have to face a stronger Milan, and Inter. Everyone is assuming Inter are favorites for scudetto this year but I think Milan is the team to beat as they don't have the champions league to worry about. Towards the second half of last season they began to find their form and frankly the idea of Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, Gattuso, Zambrotta, Inzhagi, Borriello, flamini, and a possible gordinho scares the shit outta me. On that same note, possibly too many egos on the team and could be there downfall i guess, just like barca's last season...

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Ronaldinhos "agent" is his brother.. I trust that he wants the best for his brother...
it's always the same with the brazilians ... they are born poor in the slums of brazil, then they get a shot of european football, get paid well and discover that fast food is sooooo great. when young they did not have enough money to go eat all day so they were in shape, but when they live in europe they eat and eat and eat because at home they wasn't able to afford such delicious food. then obviously they get fat and lose form.

what do you do, when you can't play football and are a brazilian?

yes, right ... your a manager of your brother and you go eat with the presidents of all the clubs that want your footballing brother to get the food you can't afford by yourself... it is no coincide that there is always news on "ronaldinhos agent (and brother) was seen with galliani in an italian restaurant"

who can one dare to compare the tiago in juve with the alonso in liverpool ?

alonso might fail in italy too, so there's no point in comparing them at this level.

compare tiago with his former clubs and alonso with his former and current club and you will not think that alonso is worth 7 million € more than tiago

mondo1

May 14, 2006
it's always the same with the brazilians ... they are born poor in the slums of brazil, then they get a shot of european football, get paid well and discover that fast food is sooooo great. when young they did not have enough money to go eat all day so they were in shape, but when they live in europe they eat and eat and eat because at home they wasn't able to afford such delicious food. then obviously they get fat and lose form.

what do you do, when you can't play football and are a brazilian?

yes, right ... your a manager of your brother and you go eat with the presidents of all the clubs that want your footballing brother to get the food you can't afford by yourself... it is no coincide that there is always news on "ronaldinhos agent (and brother) was seen with galliani in an italian restaurant"

who can one dare to compare the tiago in juve with the alonso in liverpool ?

alonso might fail in italy too, so there's no point in comparing them at this level.

compare tiago with his former clubs and alonso with his former and current club and you will not think that alonso is worth 7 million € more than tiago

why not? isn't liverpool better than lyon? but anyway what have this to do with how much a player is worth? bremen is no big club but diego is even more expensive than tiago and alonso

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
[/B]
why not? isn't liverpool better than lyon?
so i could say chelsea is better than liverpool and lyon is better then the spanish club alonso played for before. i just meant to say it does not make any sense flame at tiago for not delivering in italy and praising alonso even if he did not play a single match in italy so he is unproven in italy like tiago.

alonso played good in the premier league ... so what ? tiago also was pretty decent with chelsea so that can't be a point.

JuveYank

Juve Ultra :D
Jun 29, 2008
After thinking about it Poulsen is a pretty good signing. He was wanted by Barcelona and Real Madrid, and he is a proven player internationally. Im gonna be optimistic about this. Some of you people who think Juve will fight for 7th in table are just stupid. We have a good squad as it is. This is only our 2nd year back in Serie A so we will make a "big name signing" soon i bet. Their was originally supposed to be a 5 year rebuilding plan so i think these things take time. I still hate Secco with a passion but i mean who knows maybe next transfer window he will sign Diego. Plus Poulsen and Sissoko can play together! Poulsen did it at Sevilla with Kieta, then that means he can do it at Juve with Sissoko. Giovinco and Camo will provide the creativity. I think we will have a great season IMO.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
Firstly it was the Italian blood, after this came the connections with the Drughi who said that everyone is coming and now the mid-table mania...
What's next?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)