Wwe Raw (5 Viewers)

OP
Fred

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
  • Thread Starter #221
    ++ [ originally posted by Esteban ] ++
    Well... in the past there was Thr Rock vrs Triple H... now its Bradshaw vrs Eddie Guerrero
    That gives you an idea :D
    No in the past it was Rock vs Triple H now its HBK vs Benoit.
    not too much difference:angel:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    in fact yes... the diference is that Rock and Triple H were great performers in and out the ring, the war of words was great betwenn them was also great, and when you add Undartaker, Stone Cold and Mick Foley you got a great show... Benoit is a great inside the ring, but he is not gret with the words and with the show itself... thats what WWE lacks now, wreslers who give a great show outside and inside the ring...

OP
    Fred

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
  • Thread Starter #223
    in fact yes... the diference is that Rock and Triple H were great performers in and out the ring, the war of words was great betwenn them was also great, and when you add Undartaker, Stone Cold and Mick Foley you got a great show... Benoit is a great inside the ring, but he is not gret with the words and with the show itself... thats what WWE lacks now, wreslers who give a great show outside and inside the ring...
    i daresay you have convinced me.especially with the war of words part which most wrestlers like benoit and Lesnar lack.

OP
    Fred

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
  • Thread Starter #226
    Benoit and HBK are friends now,they shoud've won the world tag team championships:groan:
    Tajiri beat Kane:eek:

OP
    Fred

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
  • Thread Starter #230
    anyone voulonteers to tell us what happened at Smackdown las thursday:angel:

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    After apearing in smackdown a week ago, he hasn't show...
    In Smackdown... well nothing interesting, seems that a rivality between Bradshaw and Eddie Guerrero is on the map (I don't know why this start and even why did it start)... theres going to be some kind of contest to see who's the next No1 Contender between, Big Show, Bradshaw, Joh Cena and other guy...

OP
    Fred

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
  • Thread Starter #234
    After apearing in smackdown a week ago, he hasn't show...
    In Smackdown... well nothing interesting, seems that a rivality between Bradshaw and Eddie Guerrero is on the map (I don't know why this start and even why did it start)... theres going to be some kind of contest to see who's the next No1 Contender between, Big Show, Bradshaw, Joh Cena and other guy...
    Booker T and Carlie Haas.

OP
    Fred

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
  • Thread Starter #238
    ++ [ originally posted by JuveTrueChamps ] ++
    Smackdown is not very good lately i mean come on Bradshaw as a top heel. He sucks
    agreed.

@Siamo no juve,if you've got nothing good to say,dont say anything at all:rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)