Wwe Raw (4 Viewers)

OP
Fred

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
  • Thread Starter #181
    ++ [ originally posted by Esteban ] ++
    Oh, and about the discution about if it is real... of course is not real, I mean you can't posibly believe that they kill Taker and that he is back from the gave??? Wreseling moves are planned, but that doesn't mean that wreseling is dumb, its enterteining, its like a TV opera... and sometimes, in some ocations, the moves become real...
    of course not.but like you said the moves inside the ring are real.

Buy on AliExpress.com
    OP
    Fred

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
  • Thread Starter #182
    Oh, and about the discution about if it is real... of course is not real, I mean you can't posibly believe that they kill Taker and that he is back from the gave??? Wreseling moves are planned, but that doesn't mean that wreseling is dumb, its enterteining, its like a TV opera... and sometimes, in some ocations, the moves become real...
    of course not.but like you said the moves inside the ring are real.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    By the way, I just read in the wwe site that Brock Lesnar is going to retire from wresling for a while, he wants to get ready for college football :eek:

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004
    By the way, I just read in the wwe site that Brock Lesnar is going to retire from wresling for a while, he wants to get ready for college football :eek:
    That's good..I hate him :fero:

OP
    Fred

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
  • Thread Starter #187
    yeah i read that.
    that probably means that the grudge between him and Goldberg is over.(so fast)

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    Yesterday Vince announse that next week there will be a Draft to know the new RAW/SMACKDOWN roster...
    Yesterday I saw videos from wreselmania and it was cool, I love Taker entrance, his look wasn't bad but wasn't great... anyway he is back...
    The match between Triple H Shawn Michels and Benoit seems that was pretty good, also the match between Angle and Guerrero (I'm starting to like Guerrero)

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    Yeah, first Pual Bearer began to walk to the ring, behind him a line of black priests with tourchs came down forming a bridge... the the music hit... the place went dark and then Take came out, he then came down trough the bridge of fire that the black priests form, and when he enter the rinsg he lifts his armas and the ligths went up... just like the old days... :cool:

One thing that was espeacially cool was when Kane did his move on Taker and when Taker hit the floor he lieas down and then when Kane is celebring Taker gets up like nothing and Kane makes a face like saying WTF!!????

OP
    Fred

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
  • Thread Starter #197
    who heard V.McMahon's annoncment at RAW.next week at RAW theres going to be a lottery that decides where each wrestler is going to be(RAW or Smackdown).

are you guys with or against this decison.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    well, all is planned, the pourpose is to make new matches, coz the old rivalitys are becoming tired to see... so saying that, I guess I like the idea of see new things

OP
    Fred

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
  • Thread Starter #200
    i share freddy the same opinion.

@esteban,yeah of course its planned,but i'm scared the changes might be against RAW and i dont get Smackdown.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)