Wwe Raw (1 Viewer)

OP
Fred

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
  • Thread Starter #281
    ++ [ originally posted by Esteban ] ++
    Well Fred, I don't think he gets a shoot to the title, I see more that Taker will have a war against this Mordecai guy... which is very depressing... in fact I hear a roumor that this Mordecai guy is the future replacement for the Undertaker... if this happens I promise that I will stop watching wreseling... I know that Taker will retire someday and maybe that day is closer that I want, but I don't want to see Modecai replacig him!!!:fero:
    really dissapointing wrestling has become these days,i mean the only world class wrestlers left are Triple H,HBK,Benoit.

since Taker appears once a month.Stonecold,Goldberg and Lesnar left.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004
    Did anyone see what Paul Heyman did !! He wanted Undertaker to join him and the Dudley Boyz....so,they took Paul Bearer and told Undertaker that if he didn't join...he'll Never see Bearer again

THIS IS CHEAP

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    yep, I mean I don't even write about wreseling anymore, Im soooo dissapointed... the only good thing in the past weeks has been the short appearness of The Rock (he is everything that WWE needs in this moment) and his number with Eugene

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    Life comes a full circle. WWF was almost bought over by WCW. Then WCW was eventually bought over by WWF. And i think WWE is going to fade out as well.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    great, :rolleyes:

Yesterday in Bad Blood Triple H beat HBK in a Hell on a Cell Match... has anyone notice that HBK hasn't one any payperview match since his return??? in fact HBK didn't won any freaking match against Triple H ANY!!!! then why they put them against each other all the time!!!!! if they are going to do this all the time with HBK I prefer that they let him go, they are breaking a legend!!!! like they did with Hulk, like they did with Mankind, like they did it with Rick Flair!!!! why they bring them back if they put them like fools!!!!!

OP
    Fred

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
  • Thread Starter #287
    IMO for wrestling to get better i think Goldberg,the Rock,Stonecold,Jeff Hardy and Lesnar should all come back.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    Well I don't know about Jeff adn Golberg... but this what I know about the others...
    The Rock, well he is a big movie star now, so he is still part of WWE but he just has to appear in a few matches over the year...

Stone COld, he got into a figth with WWE coz he didn't like the way the bussines was going and besides he was injured, so after the problem with the m,anagment they let him go...

And finally Lesnar, well he decide he wanted to try once again with olympic wresling, to try to be in the Olympics... so he quit WWE...

I read in some roumors wresleing pages that Sting may sign with WWE... that would be great, but I hope he doesn't become another case like HBK or Flair....

OP
    Fred

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
  • Thread Starter #291
    and there goes the WWE

:down:

thanx for the extra info Esteban:),

i hope you'll be here for my next dedication,cuz fella you're gettin the front page:cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)