Wwe Raw (5 Viewers)

OP
Fred

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
  • Thread Starter #263
    ++ [ originally posted by Esteban ] ++
    Surprise, surprise!!!! HBK lost the match coz Triple H was involve :rolleyes: and whats new???
    it didnt come as much of a surprise to me,i think he's an easier prey for Triple H.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    Fred, I was been sarcastic in that comment... :D

Yesterday on Smackdown...
    Taker beat the crap to the FBI in a Handicap match....
    Eddie Guerrero went carzy and beat everybody that was on his way (even RVD) coz his mother got a heartatack in a confrontation with Bradshaw (yeah rigth :rolleyes:)...
    Chavo guererro lost his belt against... Jackelin... yes you read well...
    John Cena got the beating of his life in hands of Rene Dupree...
    Nothing else....

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    hey is Bret Hart coming back??

Because that's the only way on God's green earth that I would even think of watching again.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    has any of you notice that there are some wreslers that without reason aren't in WWE, I mean they disapear and if you try to look for them they are not on RAW or Smackdown... like Jeff Hardy or Kevin Nash???? they just disapear... does anybody knows what happend to them?

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    Results of RAW:

Jerico beat Cristian
    Batista beat Tajiri
    Triple H and Shelton Benjamin was ended in no contest coz HBK came a beat the crap to HHH, in consecuance HBK has been suspended...
    Randy Orton Bet Edge
    Euge beat Dupree...

Next monday there will be a Royal Rumble to detemine the N1 Contender for the title...

OP
    Fred

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
  • Thread Starter #270
    ++ [ originally posted by Andre 3000 ] ++

Because that's the only way on God's green earth that I would even think of watching again.
    actually serge Bret wants to come back,but his personal doctors arent allowing him,i dont know how to say it in English but its an injury in his head that is preventing him.

Point is:he's got a 5% chance of coming back.

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004
    Fred, I was been sarcastic in that comment... :D

Yesterday on Smackdown...
    Taker beat the crap to the FBI in a Handicap match....
    Eddie Guerrero went carzy and beat everybody that was on his way (even RVD) coz his mother got a heartatack in a confrontation with Bradshaw (yeah rigth :rolleyes:)...
    Chavo guererro lost his belt against... Jackelin... yes you read well...
    John Cena got the beating of his life in hands of Rene Dupree...
    Nothing else....
    Yes...Did you see what Taker did to them !!! He beat the hell out of them ..GO DEAD MAN

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    Yesterday on Smackdown:

Bradshaw beat the crap to Rey Misterio, in fact I have criticese the chooice of Bradshaw has number 1 contender for the title, but yesterday match probe me that Bradshaw is very impresive in the ring, the power of his moves are awsome... I mean Rey Misterio almost lost his head yesterday...:eek:
    Booker T beat the FBI in a handicap match, the only thing is that the FBI was very hurt for last week match against the Undertaker... after the match ended Booker T said some crap and when he was leaving the ring ... BUM!!! the ligths when down and the Dead man appear in the screens of Smackdown, it was very cool when his face appear in the front screen, then Paul Bearer came and the ring was full of smoke and when Booker T turn and look at the ring, the Undertaker came out of nothing in the midle of the ring!!!! VEEEEEERYYYY COOL!!!!! I can tell you rigth now that Taker is the most incredible superstar in WWE rigth now, his mind games are just great and I never saw any wresler who do this kind of games... I hope that after his match against Booker, the guys from WWE give him a shoot to the title...

OP
    Fred

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
  • Thread Starter #275
    i agree with you about taker,i think he deserves a shot for the title.

PS:what do you mean jacqueline beat Chavo?:eek:

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    Well yesterday was Jugdment Day... the results...

JBL won the match against Guerrero by discualyfication afer Eddie bet JBL with the title... what can I say??? :rolleyes:

Undertaker beat Booker T... was there any doubt about this one???

Chavo beat Jacqueline... never understood this match anyway...

Cena beat Dupree .... BORING!!!!

RVD and Rey Misterio beat The Dudleys... its funny coz I thougth this could have been a good match...boy was I wrong!!!!!

Mordecai made his debut and beat Scotty to Hotty... may I say that this Mordecai guy its reaaaaalllyyyyyyy... LAME!!!! I mean is he suppous to make the fans scare??? he looks like one of those midgets from "The chocolate factory" and to think that they are going to put him against Taker!!!! and worse to think that he will beat Taker at least once (you know this will happend in order to built a confrontation)...
    I'm really sorry for Taker, after having opponents like Mankind and Kane he has to face know Mordecai... :depress:

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
    What a class wrestler. The best there is the best there was and the best there ever will be. I'll start watching if he comes back aslo, Brett Hart and Sting!

Wrestling cracks me up the few times that I do watch it nowadays. But sometimes you cant even laugh at it.

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004
    Yesterday on Smackdown:

Bradshaw beat the crap to Rey Misterio, in fact I have criticese the chooice of Bradshaw has number 1 contender for the title, but yesterday match probe me that Bradshaw is very impresive in the ring, the power of his moves are awsome... I mean Rey Misterio almost lost his head yesterday...:eek:
    Booker T beat the FBI in a handicap match, the only thing is that the FBI was very hurt for last week match against the Undertaker... after the match ended Booker T said some crap and when he was leaving the ring ... BUM!!! the ligths when down and the Dead man appear in the screens of Smackdown, it was very cool when his face appear in the front screen, then Paul Bearer came and the ring was full of smoke and when Booker T turn and look at the ring, the Undertaker came out of nothing in the midle of the ring!!!! VEEEEEERYYYY COOL!!!!! I can tell you rigth now that Taker is the most incredible superstar in WWE rigth now, his mind games are just great and I never saw any wresler who do this kind of games... I hope that after his match against Booker, the guys from WWE give him a shoot to the title...
    TAKER defeated Booker T and I Hope as you said he can have a shot for the title

GO DEAD MAN

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    Well Fred, I don't think he gets a shoot to the title, I see more that Taker will have a war against this Mordecai guy... which is very depressing... in fact I hear a roumor that this Mordecai guy is the future replacement for the Undertaker... if this happens I promise that I will stop watching wreseling... I know that Taker will retire someday and maybe that day is closer that I want, but I don't want to see Modecai replacig him!!!:fero:

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004
    Well Fred, I don't think he gets a shoot to the title, I see more that Taker will have a war against this Mordecai guy... which is very depressing... in fact I hear a roumor that this Mordecai guy is the future replacement for the Undertaker... if this happens I promise that I will stop watching wreseling... I know that Taker will retire someday and maybe that day is closer that I want, but I don't want to see Modecai replacig him!!!:fero:
    I agree with you...TOTALLY...I will stop watching it too

I hope The Dead Man would beat the hell out of Mordecai

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)