Wwe Raw (2 Viewers)

OP
Fred

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
  • Thread Starter #202
    its a good idea but that would mean giving less chances for the lower grade wrestlers.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    Well, competition is cut throat. It just becomes a process where one has to be good enuff to make the grade. There is no place for the substandard type.

OP
    Fred

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
  • Thread Starter #204
    but even the sub standard wrestlers have fans.

i'm a fan of Hurricane for example:cool:

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    well they didn't meantion, there has been jus a few changes... I guess that there will be just two or tree mayor changes and the rest will remain the same...
    In the news today, guess who is the new General Manager of Smackdown... Kurt Angle :wallbang:

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    Well here are more changes...
    The Dudley Boys and Bokeer T will go to RAW
    Triple H to Smackdown
    A-train and Chuck Palombo to RAW
    Jacky and Rico will go to smackdown

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    I guess so... yesterday was a mess, I don't understand anything... Kurt Angle said that he was sending Triple H back to RAW and now Boker T and the Dudley boyes are in Smackdown...
    Also Bradshaw attack Eddie Guerrero... whats the point of that?? I mean I hope they are not planning a rivality of Eddie against Bradshaw coz that will be... boring...
    Also Booker T said something very funny but at the same time seems very true also, he said that Smackdown was the "litle leagues" of wreseling... firts I tough it was funny, but then I began to compare RAW vrs Smackdown and I realize that he is rigth... I mean the only wresler that is worthy is Undertaker... and maybe Eddie now...

OP
    Fred

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
  • Thread Starter #215
    great stuff esteban:cool:

but is RVD staying at smackdown:down:man that guy's a masterpiece:dazed:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)