World Cup Lounge (8 Viewers)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Stephan said:
in a way i understand, and yeah i have thought about that as well, guusi already got azzurri out in 2002. But then again, look what players brazil have, and although they are not currently playing very well, its the way brazil usually starts tournaments, and on the next round they might already be in very very good form, scoring against who ever. i hope australia somehow fail in the group. the game against brazil in the group might change things, imagine australia loosing 4:0, it might heart australia morale and horvatia might have a chanse, beating japan and then in the last group game beating australia.

i dont know stephan but u know the thing with the italians, they start slowly and then booooom they r in fifth gear but this takes place after the second stage, facing brazil right away is not in italy's favour at all.

i think croatia will make it with brazil to the next round, this is a personal opinion so it's not certain at all. i know the aussies are superb this world cup and so it croatia they managed to impress me big time when they played brazil.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tal222

Jan 20, 2006
goggo said:
Sometimes is better to be selfish, and not to try to be charity insitution :D

BTW does anyone knows what one of the Ghana players was doing with Israel flag??? I can'z find connection...
the player that was holding tha flag is playing in the Israeli league :p

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Seven said:
No YOU are disgusting. It wasn't because of the Palestina conflict, it was about the fact he plays for Hapoel Tel Aviv. Get lost son.
Well, Seven...

I never insulted you because I don't think you deserve my insults...

So, keep your mouth closed and think twice before talking to mature guys...

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
ReBeL said:
Well, Seven...

I never insulted you because I don't think you deserve my insults...

So, keep your mouth closed and think twice before talking to mature guys...
Perhaps you shouldn't insult Ghana players just because they hold a flag you don't like. FFS why were you even thinking he was making a political statement? Do you really think a Ghana player would consider this the right moment to make those statements. And why the fuck would he care anyway? As far as I know there are little Jews in Africa (I know there are in Ethiopia, the so called Falashas), especially when you consider the fact there are lots of muslims.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Seven said:
Perhaps you shouldn't insult Ghana players just because they hold a flag you don't like. FFS why were you even thinking he was making a political statement? Do you really think a Ghana player would consider this the right moment to make those statements. And why the fuck would he care anyway? As far as I know there are little Jews in Africa (I know there are in Ethiopia, the so called Falashas), especially when you consider the fact there are lots of muslims.
Well, taking in consideration that Israel keeps making massacres during this World Cup, his act of holding their flag can't be explained with another reason but:

"Go on, Israel and continue what you're doing."

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
ReBeL said:
Well, taking in consideration that Israel keeps making massacres during this World Cup, his act of holding their flag can't be explained with another reason but:

"Go on, Israel and continue what you're doing."
Oh yeah, I'm sure that's exactly what he meant. The odds he even cares are against you. As if any idiot that happens to wear a shirt with the American flag on it supports the war in Iraq. That just doesn't make sense. People in Palestina, even though I fully understand their situation and have always been tempted to choose their side of the argument, should learn to relativate things. With an attitude like yours things will never be solved.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
juve_ruler said:
i dont know stephan but u know the thing with the italians, they start slowly and then booooom they r in fifth gear but this takes place after the second stage, facing brazil right away is not in italy's favour at all.

i think croatia will make it with brazil to the next round, this is a personal opinion so it's not certain at all. i know the aussies are superb this world cup and so it croatia they managed to impress me big time when they played brazil.
thats with brazil ;) they start slow and then start kicking 5 goal per game :D

Tal222

Jan 20, 2006
ReBeL said:
Ok, I'll stop...

I just wanted to highlight the odd thing I saw on TV...

Nothing more...

Go back to football...
i just want to say that he did it because he promised to do it to his friends in Hapoel Tel Aviv ( half a joke) so he did it. it doesn't relate to politics and to the israel- Palestine problem. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)