World Cup Lounge (44 Viewers)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Seven said:
Ghana was insanely strong. These guys can go far if they can keep it up. I reckon Italy will take no chances and kill it off today.

i really hope soo seven, i hope italy win tonight and top this group once and for all and avoid brazil in the second round.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
although i respect nedved, i would want ghana to progress, because they are gona be the only african team to go on, and yeah, they might face brazil, but who knows, football is full a surprises and atleast ghana can show the world they can play football, going through from a hard group.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
ReBeL said:
That was so disgusting...

Ghana team to hell...

was it really an isreali flag........ cant find a connection really. i thought i saw itbut then said to my self why would a player from ghana have isreal's flag with him.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Stephan said:
i still also think that italy might help czechs to advance. IF they beat usa today.
Italy can not be sure what will happen.. to help the czech, Italy must beat USA today and then they must let the czech win in the next match, this would mean that all 3 teams will have 6 points.. goal difference would decide and this might be very dangerous

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Maresca said:
Italy can not be sure what will happen.. to help the czech, Italy must beat USA today and then they must let the czech win in the next match, this would mean that all 3 teams will have 6 points.. goal difference would decide and this might be very dangerous
yeah but i posted this comment while thinking that the games will not be on the same time. If they are on the same time, i dont think lippi would want to risc loosing points.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Stephan said:
yeah but i posted this comment while thinking that the games will not be on the same time. If they are on the same time, i dont think lippi would want to risc loosing.
Italy must win today.. the good news is that Ujfalusi, Koller, Lokvenc, Baros are all out..

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Maresca said:

thank u thats what i dont want italy to do really, i think italy has to play for its own benefit not for the czechs or ghana lets see how we do tonight. besides the czechs really blew it up them selves there preformance was dreadful to watch tonight i really was surprised to see them play this way.

i agree ghana was superb and deserves to win but u cant deny that on paper the czech rep is superior and dont forget there first game against the usa was the best in the first round of the group stage.
so i agree italy plays for its self and we shall see from then.

ajit

Dec 19, 2005
juve_ruler said:
was it really an isreali flag........ cant find a connection really. i thought i saw itbut then said to my self why would a player from ghana have isreal's flag with him.

THAT Ghana player was holding Israel's flag because i think he plays for Tel Aviv.:D

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
ohhhh the games will be played in the same time i think this kills it off really i kills off any chances for italy to help the czech's progress.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
juve_ruler said:
thank u thats what i dont want italy to do really, i think italy has to play for its own benefit not for the czechs or ghana lets see how we do tonight. besides the czechs really blew it up them selves there preformance was dreadful to watch tonight i really was surprised to see them play this way.

i agree ghana was superb and deserves to win but u cant deny that on paper the czech rep is superior and dont forget there first game against the usa was the best in the first round of the group stage.
so i agree italy plays for its self and we shall see from then.
and we should not forget:
our game is fair play

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
axlrose85 said:
if given the choice,id rather have italy play brazil than australia. hiddink is a freak.
in a way i understand, and yeah i have thought about that as well, guusi already got azzurri out in 2002. But then again, look what players brazil have, and although they are not currently playing very well, its the way brazil usually starts tournaments, and on the next round they might already be in very very good form, scoring against who ever. i hope australia somehow fail in the group. the game against brazil in the group might change things, imagine australia loosing 4:0, it might heart australia morale and horvatia might have a chanse, beating japan and then in the last group game beating australia.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
juve_ruler said:
It was!!!!

They celebratred with that flag after the match too...:pumpkin:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
ajit said:
THAT Ghana player was holding Israel's flag because i think he plays for Tel Aviv.:D
Given the national flags that come out for player nationalities during club play, I guess turnabout is fair play.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)