World Cup 2018 LIVE thread (27 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
The current Sweden. Most boring and ugly side in the tournament.
They are a horrible team. They don't even have one semi exciting player. Switzerland at least has Shaqiri. Hell, even Behrami is more interesting than the Swedes. What an utterly boring team.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Insane. Switzerland completely squandered the best chance they ever had to a World Cup final and lost to fucking Sweden.
The Swedes have a final (1958) and 3 semifinals (1938, 1950, 1994) at the World Cups and they are one of the 12 nations who played a WC final. They also eliminated Italy and, in a way, Germany, en route to this year's quarters.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
The Swedes have a final (1958) and 3 semifinals (1938, 1950, 1994) at the World Cups and they are one of the 12 nations who played a WC final. They also eliminated Italy and, in a way, Germany, en route to this year's quarters.
I'm not disputing Sweden's history. But this current team is pretty poor. Tremendous overachievement from them.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
No player for player they are pretty average, but their team and organisation is really good.
True. Some of it was lucky of course, but they still beat Mexico 3-0 and that's a pretty solid side. Today they beat Switzerland and never really looked like they were in trouble. Personally I thought Switzerland would prove to be the much better team, but they didn't.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I'm not disputing Sweden's history. But this current team is pretty poor. Tremendous overachievement from them.
Overachievement indeed. They are still a team I wouldn't like Croatia to face, just like Denmark wasn't. Of all the remaining teams in this half of the draw, I give the Swedes the highest chance to eliminate Croatia. They are very tough to break and they already have so much confidence from eliminating Holland, Italy and Germany, and destroying Mexico.
I want England if we eliminate Russia. I think their style suits us most.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
True. Some of it was lucky of course, but they still beat Mexico 3-0 and that's a pretty solid side. Today they beat Switzerland and never really looked like they were in trouble. Personally I thought Switzerland would prove to be the much better team, but they didn't.
In open play there's only been created 11 opportunities against them this World Cup. It's insane.

I wouldn't want to face them, especially not with the current boost and confidence. They are build to beat teams liek Colombia, Brazil, England, Belgium and Croatia.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Overachievement indeed. They are still a team I wouldn't like Croatia to face, just like Denmark wasn't. Of all the remaining teams in this half of the draw, I give the Swedes the highest chance to eliminate Croatia. They are very tough to break and they already have so much confidence from eliminating Holland, Italy and Germany, and destroying Mexico.
I want England if we eliminate Russia. I think their style suits us most.
Oh definitely. Croatia would obliterate England, but suffer against Sweden or Colombia. Still though, a way to the final that is made up of Russia and England/Sweden/Colombia.. That's as easy as it gets for you guys.

- - - Updated - - -

In open play there's only been created 11 opportunities against them this World Cup. It's insane.

I wouldn't want to face them, especially not with the current boost and confidence. They are build to beat teams liek Colombia, Brazil, England, Belgium and Croatia.
They'd be one of our worst opponents definitely. We're just way too stupid when it comes to teams like them. I honestly do think Colombia will beat them, if Colombia go through.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
They'd be one of our worst opponents definitely. We're just way too stupid when it comes to teams like them. I honestly do think Colombia will beat them, if Colombia go through.
Yep. Sweden consist of hard working, smart guys. Not a good combo for Belgium. I still got you guys among my favourites tho.

You simply have so many good footballers.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
They are a horrible team. They don't even have one semi exciting player. Switzerland at least has Shaqiri. Hell, even Behrami is more interesting than the Swedes. What an utterly boring team.
Go fuck yourselves! :Tuttosport: what a summer :nico:

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Don't forget Holland.

I really hope England win over Colombia so that all those who hate Sweden to be in their live's most conflicting dilemma.

Forza Harry Kane to score a hattrick today

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Personally I thought Switzerland would prove to be the much better team, but they didn't.
Based on what? These are even mid level teams, but we defend better. They have midget Shaqiri, but despite the huff and puff he isn't better then Forsberg.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Go fuck yourselves! : Tuttosport: what a summer :Nico:

:D.

From a Swedish perspective it isn't bad. It's the only way you could have achieved this. But as a neutral, you just can't like this team :D.

Don't forget Holland.

I really hope England win over Colombia so that all those who hate Sweden to be in their live's most conflicting dilemma.

Yeah, that would be no contest for me. I'm definitely going with Sweden.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Don't forget Holland.

Everyone would cheers for Sweden.

Who supports those inflated and delusional Brexit-baboons?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)