World Cup 2018 LIVE thread (65 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
The biggest reason I support pretty much any team that plays England is the Premier League tbh. That league is so overrated it isn't funny anymore.
That reason is probably why so many people dislike Belgium :D
I really don't see any other reason why would anyone dislike a team that hasn't won anything in its history and has so many quality players. If the Belgian players were in La Liga, Ligue 1 or Serie A, I bet that 99% of those who don't like Belgium would be supporting them.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
@Xperd sorry I missed another game bcs of work. Anyway Sweden won 1-0 against Switzerland, Forsberg scored :tup: Urs Meier on suicide watch @DAiDEViL
@Xperd. Probably lousiest match on world cup so far from two lousy teams. One of them has won, even tho nobody deserved to be in a quarter final.

Still hope Sweden is going to eliminate England in the quarters.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
They are a horrible team. They don't even have one semi exciting player. Switzerland at least has Shaqiri. Hell, even Behrami is more interesting than the Swedes. What an utterly boring team.
Meh. Forsberg is at least as interesting as Shaqiri. The two centre backs Granqvist and Lindelöf are technically better than many other defenders left in the tournament. But yes, there is certainly a lack of game changers in the team.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
That reason is probably why so many people dislike Belgium :D
I really don't see any other reason why would anyone dislike a team that hasn't won anything in its history and has so many quality players. If the Belgian players were in La Liga, Ligue 1 or Serie A, I bet that 99% of those who don't like Belgium would be supporting them.
And we'd win the World Cup. If our players played in La Liga or Serie A, I'm confident it would be ours. The EPL has dumbed us down though.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)