World Cup 2018 LIVE thread (37 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
The Serbs are technically good, but it was way too early for them, especially in this group with a better (Brasil) and much more experienced team (Switzerland). These young guys who won the u20 WC will get more chances and will surely do better in the future.
They needed to be more aggressive in this game, too respectful and passive at times, for me. Also Mitrovic is not really the guy who's regularly going to bang them in, he misses chances. That makes such a difference at the elite level.

May 23, 2013
He uses words like "Omegalol" :lol:

How old is he? Either 50 or 12.
Why so harsh? We are both American citizens. Just I’m from mainland America and your from the 51st state of OmegalolDeutschland

- - - Updated - - -

Neymare has to be one of the if not thee most overrated player in the world
Can’t believe Barca payed so much for him and PSG too.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
I know people like to joke about Belgium not being a real country, but it's more like the Swiss aren't. What are they even?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Ouch @<a href="http://www.juventuz.com/member.php?u=21135" target="_blank">Wittl</a>
Yeah, What are you? @<a href="http://www.juventuz.com/member.php?u=21135" target="_blank">Wittl</a>
Lol, coming from the swedish guy. Sweden with it's immigrants and refugees has a long way to go to get where we are now.

We are a Multi-Kulti-country and we’ve ever been. In Switzerland there are 4 official languages. We have a french part, an italian part, a little rumantsch part and a german part. Since we exist we had to deal with those different cultures. Within the last years we’ve had our problems here, problems caused by rightwing politics by not accepting immigrants from Balkan or lately the arab/african parts, but I have the feeling their voices become silent more and more.

Most of the people here are alright with what you’ve asked, that not everyone here is an Eidgenosse. So the big part doesn't care (anymore) for how long or since how many generations people own the red passport. So this is Switzerland. @Osman

Edit:
Switzerland_Linguistic_EN.png

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
We are a Multi-Kulti-country and we’ve ever been. In Switzerland there are 4 official languages. We have a french part, an italian part, a little rumantsch part and a german part. Since we exist we had to deal with those different cultures. Within the last years we’ve had our problems here, problems caused by rightwing politics by not accepting immigrants from Balkan* or lately the arab/african parts, but I have the feeling their voices become silent more and more.
:ID: :ID: :ID: where do I find such politicians? (AfD is too russia friendly)

*immigrants from christian Balkan countries are fine tho :tup:

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Englnd will win the World Cup, they look like the best team.
The real World Cup starts at the knockout rounds. And that’s where England will fail as always.

- - - Updated - - -

Neymare has to be one of the if not thee most overrated player in the world
Post surgery? Sure, he’s been shit. Pre? Besides Ronaldo and Messi who are better there was no one at his level of quality and consistency. He’s been a beast for both club and country for several years now.

You know who’s overrated? Hazard. Pogba. Griezmann.

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
I'm horrible at this
If I were to bet on Juve winninh their 8th scudetto and we signed messi and Cristiano we'd lose the scudetto cause I bet on them
Not 1 bet I've made came thru :sergio:
Let me know who you're betting on and I shall bet the opposite and give you a 10% cut.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)