World Cup 2018 LIVE thread (34 Viewers)

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
I really want Messi to win this tournament but seems unlikely. Part of me want both Portugal and Argentina to disqualify so no one will talk about Messi and Ronaldo.
At least one of them will be out before the semi-finals. If we have to endure a Messi v Ronaldo narrative to this tournament it will be done with in the quarters (when they could face each other).

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Lol, coming from the swedish guy. Sweden with it‘s immigrants and refugees has a long way to go to get where we are now.

We are a Multi-Kulti-country and we’ve ever been. In Switzerland there are 4 official languages. We have a french part, an italian part, a little rumantsch part and a german part. Since we exist we had to deal with those different cultures. Within the last years we’ve had our problems here, problems caused by rightwing politics by not accepting immigrants from Balkan or lately the arab/african parts, but I have the feeling their voices become silent more and more.

Most of the people here are alright with what you’ve asked, that not everyone here is an Eidgenosse. So the big part doesn‘t care (anymore) for how long or since how many generations people own the red passport. So this is Switzerland. @Osman

Edit:
Switzerland_Linguistic_EN.png

You’re are only multi-kulti to rich people. Cry me a fucking river.

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
Would have been enough if he covered the RB position :baus:
I knew someone will write something like this. At Bayern he never played so offensive, it's obvious he was asked to do this at NT. I believe it's not his fault though, the whole right side with Khedira and Muller is dreadful.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
@Fr3sh Still betting?

Sure money today is victory for Poland and Colombia, and a draw between England and Belgium.

And since the position of Belgium and England might be decided on the number of yellow cards. Put 100$ on 10+ in the game. Seriously.

It will be a card shitfest, if both Belgium and England wants to end up no2 in the group.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I knew someone will write something like this. At Bayern he never played so offensive, it's obvious he was asked to do this at NT. I believe it's not his fault though, the whole right side with Khedira and Muller is dreadful.
Of course it isn't, he's a Bayern player after all. Whether or not he has been asked to play higher, his positioning and defending was piss poor. The ref rushed back faster than him when he lost the ball in the opponents half.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I really want Messi to win this tournament but seems unlikely. Part of me want both Portugal and Argentina to disqualify so no one will talk about Messi and Ronaldo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He will win it. They are as lucky as Portugal was in the recent Euros

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)