World Cup 2018 LIVE thread (57 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Yeah, VAR, which I'm in favour of. Like I said in the past.

You must think I'm against it cuz i said I understood swag's point of view. Perhaps it's foreign to you to be able to entertain ideas that you don't agree with.
I don't care if you are for or against it, if you agree or disagree, i was just replying to this:
It's just FIFA trying to look they're doing work, like all politicians hoping to appease their gullible electorate, but they won't make actual meaningful changes
Now if VAR isn't a meaningful change to the game, then i don't know what is.

Buy on AliExpress.com

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I havent watched all of the matches, not even close. But all Denmarks 3 matches in the group was hard to stay awake to lol.

Then Germany also played like utter crap, snoozefest there as well. Croatia - Argentina and Spain - Portugal was nice matches in the group from those i remember.
y, even my 1.5yo kid, who doesn't need much to be entertained, fell asleep watching Denmark, they played some dreadful footie, I agree :D but for me this has been a great WC, probably also because Italy isn't there to embarrass themselves, that usually ruins the mood for me, 2010 and 2014 Italy were heartbreaking and bad. if FIFA expands to 96 teams sometime in the near future, we might even see Latvia making an appearance :p

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Que será, será. Mi gente have forsaken me for the white man's god, so they get what they deserve.

But really though, I think it will be close. 1-1 and decided in ET (a decisive 4th sub perhaps) or 2-1 to the Carnaval boys
:D

Yeah it has all the ingredients to a close game but given what's been happening in this WC, I don't know... Mexico will likely win this. Tradition isn't counting for shit this time around and Brazil's been lacking determination and real quality.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Poor Douggie :cry: Would make a world of difference right now. And No Marcelo... Here's how I see it: If Mexico scores first Brazill will completely lose it and desperately try to score and we'll fuck up at some point. If Mexico play smart they got this.
I'm thinking clear victory for Brazil. @Fr3sh

That Mexican defending isn't convincing me at all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)