World Cup 2018 LIVE thread (19 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Fuck those Germans for losing to South Korea. At least they would have made it for a more interesting match today.
After 4 matches filled with suspense, this was way too straightforward. The same shit will happen tonight.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Indeed. Mexico's counter attacks are dangerous. Though I only have half an eye on the game so don't know if it's because Brazil are vulnerable
Good match, hermano. I thought Mexico played a good game and fought hard, they got to learn what to do on the final third though. Still this is a good generation and you should be proud. Uchoa reminds me of old school goalies, great reflexes..

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
:agree:

It's unfortunate, because he's a beast who raises his game in big matches.

I mean, 6 goals - 3 assists in 9 world cup matches is damn impressive.

But he's such a little bitch.

I can't believe Clattenburg said that little ankle thing should have been red. :lol:
If he were danish, I would create a 'citizen motion' suggesting a) stripping him of his Danish Passport, b) his names written out of history, c) Denying that Neymar is a disgrace is a criminal offence (similar to a holocaust law).

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Addicted already lol
Good match, hermano. I thought Mexico played a good game and fought hard, they got to learn what to do on the final third though. Still this is a good generation and you should be proud. Uchoa reminds me of old school goalies, great reflexes..
Uruguay to crunch you guys, Martin on scoresheet, Cavani double, Suarez double, Giminiez and Godin goal, 7-0

- - - Updated - - -

I'm going with ugly france
no. Uruguay will knock them out

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)