Wishlist and General Juve winter mercato talk (2013-14) (26 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
fucking agnelli doesn't spend the fucking money on these fucking players. we know we casn make it back next year in champions league (we earned more that Bayern last year and we went only top 8) so why can't we spend 40 million of our own money on 2-3 decent players.
So yesterday was highly unusual day for you. I see you're back to your best. :p

Buy on AliExpress.com

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Maybe United will want to recoup some money right now, might settle for less.
Yea, but in doing that, they're also going to want to hold out for a higher fee seeing what they spent on Mata. If they get it, that's another matter, but I think they'll be looking north of 15m. I don't see Marrotta go much higher than 12-13m. Rightfully so.

Wonder if our mercato in between now and the summer looks like this: Nani, Jovetic, Gabbiadini?

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Yea, but in doing that, they're also going to want to hold out for a higher fee seeing what they spent on Mata. If they get it, that's another matter, but I think they'll be looking north of 15m. I don't see Marrotta go much higher than 12-13m. Rightfully so.

Wonder if our mercato in between now and the summer looks like this: Nani, Jovetic, Gabbiadini?
Nani: injury prone
Jovetic: injury prone
Gabbiadini: :tup:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
What I'm thinking is that them being £37m (I think this has been mentioned again most recently as the fee) out of pocket means they might not snub an offer of €12-13m from us, better to take that than have another winger who probably won't play, and that deficit.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
A great example to follow is Athelitco Madrid. They have spent little compared to Real and barca and are still competeing...why? because they believe in development of players and use wingers.
They don't have a world class wingers turam and Garcia are avg but the fact that they play more attacking than defensive set them apart from juve. juve would have qualified for Europe if they used 433 throughout but they did not. now if we chase players like nani and jovetic we are going to set ourself in risk because these are injury prone players and if one is missing we are back to 352.

Let's make a comparison:

Athetico Madrid

------------Courtois
Juanfran Godin Miranda Filippe
-----------Gabi Suarez
-------Turan Koke Garcia
--------------Costa

Now, juve have much more depth and quality than atheletico in both midfield and defence but they are superb and we are in EL. this is because Athelitco have a 4 man attack whereas juve have a 2 man attack.
For example in the real Madrid match we played 433 and we had 14 shots on goal and 9 on target. With the galatasaray match we had 12 attaems and 2 on target playing 352. see the difference#? if we were playing 433 in serie a we would have 8+ on target in every game.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Wtf are you on about, it was me who brought those games up in the first place.

My point is, people are saying 'let's go after Lamela because he fits 3-5-2 better'

No, let's not buy Wingers based on their ability to play 3-5-2. Let's buy them to play 4-3-3.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
links to another young CB :p

Adnan Curovic of Lyngby. 1998.
Do your guru work properly. :disagree:

I have a mutual Facebook friend with him, so here are some pics. :D

Here's the guy:

He also seems to have a fetish for mediocre players. He has several pics of Chamakh:

And also a few pics of this guy:

WTF is going on.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Di maria, Griezmann, Berardi and Iturbe all al juve. Keep deaming boys :touched:
Substitute Di Maria and Griezmann with Nani and Muriel, and think look pretty realistic :tup:

We desperately need an injection of pace. Pace adds a whole new dimension to your game-play. Grinding down teams works well in Serie A, but we need an alternative for Europe :D

Two of Muriel, Nani, and Iturbe would be a refreshing change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)