Wishlist and General Juve winter mercato talk (2013-14) (26 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spath

Dec 6, 2012
Even though he is 30 yo he is perfect match 'cause we need players who both can defend and attack for this position.

Lahm can do this too. I hope we strengthen our wings in summer :)

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Hold you horses right there. Marcelo? Why would he leave Madrid? We can't afford him no matter what.

There are no better wingbacks than Asamoah and Licht available for Juve so I don't agree Juve should look for better ones. You can't buy something that is not on the market.

433/4312/4321 are the only options to go if 352 would be ditched.

EDIT:

Lahm :lol: why would he come here in the first place?

Spath

Dec 6, 2012
Hold you horses right there. Marcelo? Why would he leave Madrid? We can't afford him no matter what.

There are no better wingbacks than Asamoah and Licht available for Juve so I don't agree Juve should look for better ones. You can't buy something that is not on the market.

EDIT:

That's the best option

Licht and asamoah are good players but not top :(

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
That's the best option

Licht and asamoah are good players but not top :(
It's silly to think we can afford any better than them though. Basically no club in Europe uses 352 so there are no wingbacks available no matter how you look at it. We'd need to buy defenders who can defend and attack well but those are unrealistic for us. Marcelo and Lahm are awesome players but there's 0% chance of them coming here.

That's why we need to move on. It'll be easier to buy AM or wingers for the formations mentioned above by me.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
english media can be so fucking shit when it comes to transfers, the guardian is about the only 'reliable' source. I don't think i've heard an end to people at work believing that Vidal will be at man utd soon for a cheap price because Juve are supposedly a club who are smaller than man utd and achieved less :howler:

- - - Updated - - -

lamela > nani

- - - Updated - - -

if we were to sign lamela then there would be no point signing menez or giaccherini, how on earth do you suggest we accomodate the likes of berardi and gabbiadini?
they are young and not ready to start at juve. better to play elsewhere for now than sit on the bench every game.

shouldline31

May 9, 2012

EDIT:

I prefer 4312, with this:
--------------------Buffon/Storari (if renew)----------------
Lich/Caceres - Barzagli/Bonuci - Chielo/Ogbonna - Asa/new lb
------------------------Marchisio/Pirlo---------------------
-----------------Vidal--------------------Pogba-----------
----------------------------New AM-----------------------
----------------Llorente - Tevez / Quag - New CF----------

need at least 4 new player - LB, AM, CM and CF

Out:
Giovinco, Vucinic, Peluso, Padoin, Pepe

- - - Updated - - -

I lol'd when people in this topic claimed we could get Mata for 20M.

In the end Chelsea sold him for 44M :touched:
Not 37M??

Spath

Dec 6, 2012
It's silly to think we can afford any better than them though. Basically no club in Europe uses 352 so there are no wingbacks available no matter how you look at it. We'd need to buy defenders who can defend and attack well but those are unrealistic for us. Marcelo and Lahm are awesome players but there's 0% chance of them coming here.

That's why we need to move on. It'll be easier to buy AM or wingers for the formations mentioned above by me.
Totally agree!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)