Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (66 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 22, 2013
Firmino would be great. First of all i think we should close Nastasic. Young, huge potential, already quite good, would suit Barzaglis role in the 3 man back line or the right center in a 4 man back line, and for the price it would be a steal!

With Nasta our mercato would already quite good, and then our management could work on the icing depending on which opportunities arrise - Lavezzi, Firmino (are we even rumoured to him?), Falcao (yeah right) or who else that would be.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
BRING ME FALCOR!

- - - Updated - - -

Attacking Mid good at pretty much everything. Top finishing/goal scoring decision, strength (he's somewhat tall), excellent passing and positioning, vision, technical skills/flair, pace and good reaction/understanding of the game.

"Out of Brazil's main attacking midfield options (Firmino, Neymar, Coutinho, Oscar, Lucas Moura & Willian) Firmino is higher than all of those players in Goals/Assists, Dribbles per Game, Clear Cut Chances Created per Game and his WhoScored rating is also higher than all of those names suggested"

He's a star in the making. If nothing goes wrong like signing for the wrong club/Injuries/being played at the wrong positions he should reach the level he's aspired to be at, soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Back to Falcao...

GdS insists Falcao is closer than ever.
how close? :lol:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
...is entirely pulled out of context, since after i said the first post, suddenly jovetic was pushing for a move away from fiorentina and nearly openly flirting with juventus, whilst we got down with them.

I've asked mods to remove it, but they said i was free to explain the situation each time someone commented on it

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013

- - - Updated - - -

how close? :lol:
:lol: that pic. I'm so changing my avatar to it and NOT jinxing it! Come home FALCOR y traga un bueno cafe, carechimbo!

- - - Updated - - -

If we get Falcao :lol:
Believe, brother. Believe!

- - - Updated - - -

Now seriously, i ask the tuz...

What would be your reaction if we pull out the impossible move and sign Falcao? Do we get to see members doing crazy shit while filming it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 66)