Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravipiero

Mar 2, 2014
:lol: Asamoah is an awesome CM as well, if we really do sell Vidal he could easily do a job there (well more likely as an LCM anyway) Great tackler and passer, and with a good shot and work rate. It wouldn't be a disaster at all.
doubt you are serious

asamoah is a beast of a CM

a gaping hole will not be left if vidal departs as asamoah is more than capable to step up

a team shouldnt be built to shut down if one part is missing..i think thats the kind of provincial mentality we need to move away from

lets say for argument's sake u rate vidal a 9/10 CM...and want to rate asamoah as a 7/10 CM

will those drop in 2 quality points gonna fvck us into apocalypse like some seem to suggest?

the team will still go about business as usual..saying otherwise is a kind of a disrespect to the other players
Agree. Asamoah is a great CM and playing him as LWB is a total waste of his talent. He did fine in the last 2 seasons, but he'll do a lot better as CM.

Conte used him only once last season as CM vs sassuolo and he was the MoTM (CMIIW).

Some conspiracy theory:

Isla -> QPR (London)

Sanchez -> Arsenal (London)

Vidal -> Manchester

All = UK.
Mind=Blown

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
The rumors linking Vidal leaving is intensifying, especially after he didn't play against ISL. Hope to see him playing against the Aussie's All star.

But if he were to leave, I hope we go for Kondogbia. We still have to sign someone even if Asamoah can replace him.
He didnt play because he's kinda injured and recovering from surgery

- - - Updated - - -

Agree. Asamoah is a great CM and playing him as LWB is a total waste of his talent. He did fine in the last 2 seasons, but he'll do a lot better as CM.

Conte used him only once last season as CM vs sassuolo and he was the MoTM (CMIIW).

Mind=Blown
What the fuck. This "wasted as a wingback" has to stop. Asamoah simply does an excellent job as leftwingback. So good, that there are very few in the world who'd do better in that position.

I get it, the goddamn peasant race hates the 352 because it doesnt have pointless flair and fancy, and is a resultbased formation. But he did excellent. Asamoah should be considered Leftwing(defensive) and central midfielder.

"wasted", the guy was in most analysts left midfield for team of the year the past 2 seasons :rofl:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Been saying this since a while, it is much better to do a straight swap vidal for isco than selling him at all while struggling to compensate the squad after
Vidal is worth atleast 3 times more than Isco. so any straight swap between these 2 would require Real Madrid to pay a lot of money to us (60M+)

ravipiero

Mar 2, 2014
He didnt play because he's kinda injured and recovering from surgery

- - - Updated - - -

What the $#@!. This "wasted as a wingback" has to stop. Asamoah simply does an excellent job as leftwingback. So good, that there are very few in the world who'd do better in that position.

I get it, the goddamn peasant race hates the 352 because it doesnt have pointless flair and fancy, and is a resultbased formation. But he did excellent. Asamoah should be considered Leftwing(defensive) and central midfielder.

"wasted", the guy was in most analysts left midfield for team of the year the past 2 seasons :rofl:
Do you think asamoah is better suited for LWB or CM?

Waste != bad

Using chiellini as left back is a waste. Using messi as a left winger is a waste, although he might do a great job and even made it to team of the year in laliga but its still a waste of his potential.

Asamoah did a pretty decent job as LWB in the past 2 seasons, but he is still far from the word "excellent"

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
Vidal is worth atleast 3 times more than Isco. so any straight swap between these 2 would require Real Madrid to pay a lot of money to us (60M+)
well personally I see the world class legend type of potential in isco, his play style remind me of ronaldinho and no box to box / workhorse type of midfielder will ever worth even just near the worth of magician type of player.

and isco is still 22 while vidal will turn 28 next year or something like that.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
well personally I see the world class legend type of potential in isco, his play style remind me of ronaldinho and no box to box / workhorse type of midfielder will ever worth even just near the worth of magician type of player.

and isco is still 22 while vidal will turn 28 next year or something like that.
Vidal is also the best CM in the world while Isco is struggling to get playing time in Madrid (especially now with Kroos and James). Isco + 60-70M = Vidal (and thats still to little IMO), anything lower than that and i wouldnt even talk with them.

ravipiero

Mar 2, 2014
Vidal is also the best CM in the world while Isco is struggling to get playing time in Madrid (especially now with Kroos and James). Isco + 60-70M = Vidal (and thats still to little IMO), anything lower than that and i wouldnt even talk with them.
That will make Vidal's price more than €100M, I don't think any club would pay that price for him.

IMO, he is 80M at his prime and around 60M now (injury, failed CL & WC)

il_tedesco

Jan 13, 2014
Vidal stays. Amen.

He is our Nedved of this decade.

I believe in this strongly.
I guess he is more our Zidane of this decade ;)

I have no hopes that Vidal stays at Juve, he will be gone by Wednesday or so. He will gain 230.000 Euros per week, no chance he's turning that down and we get 60 mio. I really hope that this money will be spend wisely on 2 top players and not for 6 more average guys, but that will only be a dream.

What an horrible Offseason. Reminds me 2010 or before....

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
I guess he is more our Zidane of this decade ;)

I have no hopes that Vidal stays at Juve, he will be gone by Wednesday or so. He will gain 230.000 Euros per week, no chance he's turning that down and we get 60 mio. I really hope that this money will be spend wisely on 2 top players and not for 6 more average guys, but that will only be a dream.

What an horrible Offseason. Reminds me 2010 or before....
Have to wait to see if Vidal is sold and how the money is spent before calling it a horrible offseason.

But then again, possibly not much time to buy a similar/suitable replacement so close to the end of the window.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Apparently we're mad at Vidal for not deciding his future already :lol: Football Italia is really going with the flow on this one and posting any crap said out there by the shittiest sources.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Do you think asamoah is better suited for LWB or CM?

Waste != bad

Using chiellini as left back is a waste. Using messi as a left winger is a waste, although he might do a great job and even made it to team of the year in laliga but its still a waste of his potential.

Asamoah did a pretty decent job as LWB in the past 2 seasons, but he is still far from the word "excellent"
Look, its very simple

Every attacking midfielder is "a cam" when they are young, and they all want to play in the center. Few prefer the flank. However, some just got qualities that make coaches put them there. Especially looking at a formation.

Our central midfield is Vidal, Pirlo, Pogba. Asamoah is a good cm, but not that good. He doesnt excell in any area for a central midfielder, where as Pogba Vidal and Pirlo each excell in certain area's, wich becomes every area when combining it.

Asamoah got great qualities to be a defensive winger, and basically win the duels for the flank. There is a reason he's highly praised by analysts. Asamoah isnt good enough to be a starter with a top team in the centre. But he is when you want a robust wide midfielder to lock the opponent down, and muscle the play forward whilst giving no quarters in organisation.

Chiellini as a left back is not a waste. Because pure defensively, he's top3 in the world in that position when he plays a few games. offensively he's not that good, but he can take alot of work off an offensive left winger, because of all that defensive solidity behind him.

Messi on the left wing would be a waste because he cant put inside, but against excellent defences, "inside right winger" is his best position.

- - - Updated - - -

The equivalent of Vidal, is probably Kroos himself.

With the key difference that Kroos doesnt carry a team(yet).

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Are you trying to say Asamoah can't tackle or something? And that he's not good at pressing the opponent?

Vidal is a great player but he's not fucking Makelele or Maradona. Even Davids was arguably better than him and we did fine once he left.
You really over-rate Makelele.

- - - Updated - - -

:lol: Asamoah is an awesome CM as well, if we really do sell Vidal he could easily do a job there (well more likely as an LCM anyway) Great tackler and passer, and with a good shot and work rate. It wouldn't be a disaster at all.
Selling Vidal would be a disaster, UNLESS we replaced him with 2 quality/potential World Class signings.

If we end up getting Guarin and Candreva then FUCK NO!

- - - Updated - - -

Yes indeed, they posted Vidal OUT and Guarin + Jovetič IN :crazy:
:scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)