Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (29 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
There's no reason to start panicking if Vidal would actually leave. As a few said in here: Asamoah is the ideal replacement to fill in the gap. What I'd try but it'd be very hard is to take Darmian and Jovetic.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Imo if we do go full retard and sell Vidal, instead of using 1/3rd of his sale money on some absolute scrub who we think can do a job, we should put faith in Asamoah and use the money elsewhere I.E a pair of Wingers next Summer when we have enough time and probably some newly available players.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Selling Vidal now is just wrong (not that there's any reliable indication of it, just assuming); at least we should wait till next year when we get a better perspective of where we're heading after Conte's departure. That way we can allocate the money better to our actual needs.

Andy21

Nov 8, 2013
Exactly my thought, what the hell should Reus do in Serie A! If he will leave BD, he will go to Bayern or he will go to EPL / La Liga.
Vidal should stay, I would let him go only if he ask to go. There is no need to stop the player who intends to leave. I adore him and he is my favorite player but no one is beyond My Juve!

il_tedesco

Jan 13, 2014
The release clause isn't active until 2015.
His release clause is only 25 Mio, according to Bayerns boss Rummenigge. But again, Reus will NEVER EVER join Juve, trust me. Same goes for Hummels. They will leave Dortmund either to Bayern or Real/Barca or EPL. I'm from Germany and nobody would link Reus or Hummels or other big Bundesliga Stars to Juventus :-D (Vidal was a good player, but not a star when he leaved Bayer Leverkusen)

It's sad to see how Juve's standing and the Serie A in general has dropped here in Germany and in Europe.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Selling Vidal now is just wrong (not that there's any reliable indication of it, just assuming); at least we should wait till next year when we get a better perspective of where we're heading after Conte's departure. That way we can allocate the money better to our actual needs.
If, (a big IF) he asks to leave...Asamoah can take his place without a doubt. The guy has good stamina, is strong as fuck, has a good shot and even when he is no Vidal, the damage done by his departure will not be fatal if asamosh is around.

His release clause is only 25 Mio, according to Bayerns boss Rummenigge. But again, Reus will NEVER EVER join Juve, trust me. Same goes for Hummels. They will leave Dortmund either to Bayern or Real/Barca or EPL. I'm from Germany and nobody would link Reus or Hummels or other big Bundesliga Stars to Juventus :-D (Vidal was a good player, but not a star when he leaved Bayer Leverkusen)

It's sad to see how Juve's standing and the Serie A in general has dropped here in Germany and in Europe.
Dont get surprised if your team gets owned by Juve this season. Weirder things have happened

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Imo if we do go full retard and sell Vidal, instead of using 1/3rd of his sale money on some absolute scrub who we think can do a job, we should put faith in Asamoah and use the money elsewhere I.E a pair of Wingers next Summer when we have enough time and probably some newly available players.
Next summer :touched:

Dont get surprised if your team gets owned by Juve this season. Weirder things have happened
I'd be pretty surprised if that happens.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Unfortunately, I'm afraid that we're going to go into another rebuilding cycle shortly, and I don't see how we would be a realistic CL challenger by selling Vidal amd using that to buy Jovetic and Guarin. Marrotta, with each passing year, doesn't seem like he can take this team beyond where we are at right now. It's just more of the same every year. There has to be something wrong, if we can't add a game changing player to our ranks, and continue to spend chunks of the budget on mid level players. It is going to be a repetitive cycle, with varied ceilings. Like winning Serie a every few years and improving the quality of bench players with each passing year to help us sustain a certain level domestically, but no real possibility of being a realistic challenger for the CL even on paper. We've spent a bit from our budget and we still don't have a single player, who actually is a value adding starter. There's Evra if we play a 433, but he's 33, so even he will need replacing shortly. I don't know how the mercato will end, but seeing how things are going, I think our best bet is to hold on to Vidal, rather than relish the possibilities of what 60m could bring us.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I'd be pretty surprised if that happens.
If our team was MIlan, yes.

- - - Updated - - -

Unfortunately, I'm afraid that we're going to go into another rebuilding cycle shortly, and I don't see how we would be a realistic CL challenger by selling Vidal amd using that to buy Jovetic and Guarin. Marrotta, with each passing year, doesn't seem like he can take this team beyond where we are at right now. It's just more of the same every year. There has to be something wrong, if we can't add a game changing player to our ranks, and continue to spend chunks of the budget on mid level players. It is going to be a repetitive cycle, with varied ceilings. Like winning Serie a every few years and improving the quality of bench players with each passing year to help us sustain a certain level domestically, but no real possibility of being a realistic challenger for the CL even on paper. We've spent a bit from our budget and we still don't have a single player, who actually is a value adding starter. There's Evra if we play a 433, but he's 33, so even he will need replacing shortly. I don't know how the mercato will end, but seeing how things are going, I think our best bet is to hold on to Vidal, rather than relish the possibilities of what 60m could bring us.
That depends on Vidal tho. Nothing that we can do if someone else doubles his wages. Its wishful thinking otherwise.

And quality starters go to the EPL, Bundesliga and La liga nowadays. Coming to Serie A is almost wasting their time, unless you are an eager youngster like Pogba or Coman who want experience and playing time in an important team . I think you must know this at this stages.

Bringin "ready star players" like Zlatan, Nedved,Thuram etc... its just plain fantasy. Football has changed.

IM not dfeending signings like ISla and Peluso who have been disgraceful, but reaistically, its very difficult to find quality cheap.

As a company, Juventus cannot even break even man. How this team is supposed to spend if it cannot even keep itself afloat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)